Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever got bullied in school??

M

Mentalcelsuicel

Banned
-
For me yes I got bullied in school 
People called me ugly , I got beaten up cuz I was weak and can’t fight for shit and I can’t have a conversation with anyone and no one wants to be my friend 
I’m sure at least 90% of you guys got bullied as well if yes share what happened I would like to know

yeah boi

ended up bullying some ginger kid to cope with being bullied by the failed normie group (LOL)

Yes, but I fought back when it became physical.

Until I broke my nose at age 14 and was taken out of school.

I think most of us have. including the fakecels tbh

tenta said:
yeah boi

ended up bullying some ginger kid to cope with being bullied by the failed normie group (LOL)

I was too nice to bully anyone tbh

BlackPill47 said:
Yes, but I fought back when it became physical.

Until I broke my nose at age 14 and was taken out of school.

Damn dude , well at least you fight back I can’t fight 9 guys mogging they would legit kill me

Thankfully, no.

Only in 8th grade. I still have a lot of pent up rage 10 years later. If I ever found out where my bullies lived...

I got bullied because i was small. I never really knew why until i was redpilled a few years back

Of course. Severely. Mostly verbal but still harsh.

Got bullied physically in 5th grade, and mentally in 9th grade( some kid, who is now a white rastafarian told everyone I was gay and love jerking off)

No

Just kidding, of course I got bullied. Its hard not to when you're an ugly male surrounded by normies, chadlites, and chads

I didn't interact with people enough in school to get bullied. I got called ugly a few times but it really wasn't in an attempt to hurt me, which is what made it even worse.

yeah. got called ugly a few times, some people said a smelled, made fun of my clothes, called my poor, said no one would ever date my, and my oneitis said i was ugly af in front of my entire class. these among other things

A little, but nothing serious. Was called Chewbacca by the Chads and Stacys every time they saw me. They would also make wookiee noises at me if they saw me walking down the road or passing by in the halls. They left me alone after I got in a fight with someone. I guess it was notable enough to prove I could get physical so they backed off. The only thing someone ever said to me after that was "don't make me get Jake(the guy I beat up)."

when did i not get bullied? most of it was psychological rather than physical since i was autistmaxx back then.

Yeah, on the first day of first grade some kid squerted ketchup on my head while I wasn't looking and everybody started laughing, I then started crying in front of everyone.
What a way to start off my school life.

elementary school was pretty bad, middle school was worse, high school it got lower because it was divided (chads and stacies hung out in one area, and incels hung out in the computer lab at lunch and played counterstrike/minecraft)

By girls a lot of the time.

I'd say bullying is a crucial part of the subhuman experience and a great determinant of whether someone will become incel in the future.

yeah but it was never anything beyond verbal so no real bullying

Yes, in middle school.

It stopped when I threw a punch at the two guys who were doing it.

Isolated sitch-E-A-shuns.