Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever furiously yelled at a foid in public

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
just wondering

Nah but ive felt like it. Im just way too high inhib

No, I've laughed in a foids face after she yelled at me though.

I used to sperg out on people in public when I was a child.

Apart from that, no man.

No i don't waste my time on such nuisances.

yes, there was this one time in 5th grade. it was lunchtime, i usually didn't eat during lunch, instead i'd just lay my head down on the table and try to either "sleep" or do my best to pretend i were somewhere else. of course i couldn't simply do this in peace, i was flanked either side by foids who thought it was funny to mock me for the entire half-hour. well on one particularly bad day i had enough of their shit and, in my rage decided to scream at them. it didn't take much time to figure out just what i should scream, i decided on a firm and loud "SHUT UP!" very original i know.

after my outburst the entire cafeteria went silent, all eyes were on me. such an outburst was so unlike me and surprised a few people. some teachers were sitting nearby, i could see one of them mouth the words "what's wrong" to the foid sitting to my left. she simply said, seemingly holding back her shitty giggles, "i don't know"

not surprisingly my attempt to stand up for myself didn't work, as usual, and the rest of middle school would go by in a similar fashion until graduation.

Hell no. Im too high inhib for that.

yes bro yes man

all the time i have a bad temper once gave a landwhale a blackeye over an insult i dont feel guilty at all they fucking deserved it foids who challenge their superiors need to be beaten severely and if they do not learn from these beatings they should be killed

yea when i drive and see young couples i open my window and yell at them and give them the finger

yea when i drive and see young couples i open my window and yell at them and give them the finger
based
ihaveno1

Yes i did it recently as well, some cheeky cunt told me to pull my pants up when walking by and i turned around and started calling her fat and whores cum face

Yes i did it recently as well, some cheeky cunt told me to pull my pants up when walking by and i turned around and started calling her fat and whores cum face
based and good

Yes, I have a few times