Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have you ever fought with your mom or dad

neurobased

neurobased

ethnic badboy
★★★
I used to live with my mother when I was 16. One time, she got mad at me for forgetting to take the meat out of the freezer. I agree it was my fault, but that doesn't give me the excuse to throw the frozen meat in my stomach. which hurts like hell. I don't tolerate the disrespect, so I start up sock that bitch in the face and I didn't stop until that bitch started crying, she obviously didn't call the cops because she was the one to put her hands on me first.

Last edited:
I used to swear at my dad and mom, but I never laid a hand on my dad since I was a little kid. I would easily get my ass kicked, but now that I am older if he ever makes me angry. I will beat his ass too.

when my dad was home he'd beat me then beat me more for crying

I yeah I got into fights with my drunktard dad, almost killed him a few times too.

Does unprotected fencing count?

We just passed a law that maked disobeying parents illegal

i was bullying my foidlet sister so they sperged
why make fun of your little sis? You lucky bastard, I would do anything to have a little sister to protect and hang out with.

why make fun of your little sis? lucky bastard, I would do anything to have a little sister to protect and hang out with.
She is 10 and I used to love her more so than the rest of my family but now she start growing and she being a tik tok addict started to drop blackpills as well as making fun of manlets in other word she started foiding so I had to remind that fat swarthy cow of her place

No I'm a fucking framelet I never picked a fight in my life even when I had every right to do so.

She is 10 and I used to love her more so than the rest of my family but now she start growing and she being a tik tok addict started to drop blackpills as well as making fun of manlets in other word she started foiding so I had to remind that fat swarthy cow of her place
Disgusting feminazi. Worthless whore.

if I had a little sis, I would make sure she doesn't become a whore and the only male interaction she will get is with me.

if I had a little sis, I would make sure she doesn't become a whore and the only male interaction she will get is with me.
It's inevitable social media will invade every aspect of their lives if not this than school and lets not forget about their own instinct

It's inevitable social media will invade every aspect of their lives if not this than school and lets not forget about their own instinct
you're right tbh, I wish I had an anime sister instead.

would you want an anime little sister?
someone to care for when i'm feeling down would be nice, ofc i would want an anime little sister, even if she would be a brat.

someone to care for when i'm feeling down would be nice, ofc i would want an anime little sister, even if she would be a brat.
I would want to take care of her, and it would be so adorable if she put on some cute cat ears :feelsaww:

Yeah more with my dad. I’m cool enough with my mom.

I used to swear at my dad and mom, but I never laid a hand on my dad since I was a little kid. I would easily get my ass kicked, but now that I am older if he ever makes me angry. I will beat his ass too.
I got mad and said fucked up things to my parents before but I regret it