Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever felt the touch of a woman ( I mean literally)?

Dehati NEET

Dehati NEET

Rotting on my bed
★★★
I have, when I went to get vaxcucked. She was around my age, was very beautiful, had a soft voice. She just grabbed my arm and inserted the needle. Didn't feel any pain, just her soft hand touching my arm. It was the first and last time I ever felt the touch of a woman in my entire 24 years of pathetic existence.

Yes a girl hugged me when I was around 12 that's the only female touch I had since I'm born

I handshaked with a young foid today. Her hand was so soft and gentle :feelsohh:

(Just read you say relatives don't count, so no, I never felt it)

My cousin touched my shoulder once when I was sat down at a barbecue place with my family, she just arrived and was greeting people, and I had my back turned.

For any regular person, someone just touching your shoulder for like 5 seconds, would be a thing they forget after 5 seconds.

But I still remember it.

My cousin touched my shoulder once when I was sat down at a barbecue place with my family, she just arrived and was greeting people, and I had my back turned.
Not even my cousins have ever touched me. :cryfeels: