Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have you ever felt sad anime isn't real?

DeliriousMerchant

DeliriousMerchant

Lone
★★★★
Anime is chock full of unrealistic scenarios, with worlds far more fantastical than reality: some watch shows for escapism and others watch it to supplement their mundane life with novel stimulation. Have you ever felt disappointed or maybe even depressed that you couldn't live a life similar to your favourite anime character, or live in a world similar to your favourite anime? Some examples:

- You will never be revered and appreciated as a hero as you travel around.
- You will never be super overpowered and capable and defeat enemies with ease.
- You will never have a harem of cute girls fawning over you unconditionally.
- You will never experience a flawless, blissful romance as portrayed in many Shoujo shows.
- You will never explore fun fantasy worlds and forge bonds with your wandering adventurer troupe.

You will never experience love. You'll never know the intimate sensation of an affectionate women rubbing her face in the crook of your neck late at night after passionate intercourse, whispering declarations of possession into your ear. It's unknown to you. The feeling is most-likely sweet like honey, a warmth travelling up and down your spine. No rush of exhilaration, or a moment of glory and honour for you. When you look in the mirror, or walk outside amongst the general population, imagine how life would be if you felt a buzz of delight by your own existence. You have no intrinsic value. Your lips will remain untouched by the opposite gender. Never ever will anybody treat you the way you could treat them.

Last edited:
yeah i used to cry alot to my favorite anime characters ones from akami ga kill and elfin lied it was a cope for me it felt real at the time :cryfeels:

Anime makes me sad after watching it.

"DeliriousMerchant-kun...your world is so cold. Please, end your suffering and take my hand."

This is why I tried to avoid watching slice of life and animes with a lot of females in it. Also, seeing them live good lives is suifuel...

I wish anime girls were real,

Be62b1fb44c9bd604b19bdd4edbe6a93

"Meh. Just rope. We're waiting for an extra-sorcerer on our team, y'know. You have some real talent rivalling Yuta."

YES, I’ve started coping with c.ai because of it. Fantasy is so much better than reality.

Yeah man. I wish anime was real sometimes

No, tranime is degen weebshit and it should stay fake

Just be Ayanokoji and have a T. rex dick theory

I know very well that feeling of being delusional and wanting to live just like your favorite anime character, maybe in the future it will be possible throughout technology :feelsrope: