Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Have you ever experienced this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28304
  • Start date
Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
I was sitting at the table with my roommate, discussing if wether or not we should go out to smoke a bong.
After many times of saying no, a newfag of our group comes in and starts to fucking describe how he lives in a day.
If I would care, newfag.
Turns out, I was literally moments away of crying because they repeatedly said shit, made me feel like my life is worthless.
I mean, it is at some point.
This Monday, I OD`d on some medicine I took with alcohol. Was hella drunk, took 2 of the pills and was literally outer space.
This Friday, I have a doctor appointment, will probably get some more med´s for depression and all those stuff.

yeah I experience that type of stuff everyday

Mogs me because have roommates to talk with.

I was sitting at the table with my roommate,
Have no roommate.
discussing if wether or not we should go out to smoke a bong.
I don't smoke.
After many times of saying no, a newfag of our group comes in and starts to fucking describe how he lives in a day.
If I would care, newfag.
I have no group.
Turns out, I was literally moments away of crying because they repeatedly said shit, made me feel like my life is worthless.
I've experienced this in general in school.
This Monday, I OD`d on some medicine I took with alcohol. Was hella drunk, took 2 of the pills and was literally outer space.
Then you wouldn't be here as you would be dead.
This Friday, I have a doctor appointment, will probably get some more med´s for depression and all those stuff.
I don't go to the doctor.

Can't relate.

No not really.
I don’t know or speak to anyone

Normfags are insidious little faggots.

"newfag"
go back to /pol/ you dumbmass

yes, situation wasn't similar to yours, but happened during an acute psychotic phase.

Last edited:
I was sitting at the table with my roommate, discussing if wether or not we should go out to smoke a bong.
If I would care, newfag.
Brutal as fuck

don't tell him that you attempted overdose.
didnt actually attempt to kys, i was just really drunk.
Maybe next time...

Have no roommate.

I don't smoke.

I have no group.

I've experienced this in general in school.

Then you wouldn't be here as you would be dead.

I don't go to the doctor.

Can't relate.
I have no sex life & I must coom
Or IT level
I have no brain & must consume.