Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever experienced racism irl?

Have you ever experienced racism irl?

• Yes

Votes: 83 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 43 34.1%

• Total voters
I'm just curious exactly how JBW is a thing when our own women hate our guts.

Inb4 muh SEA. Go to hell.

I'm just curious exactly how JBW is a thing when our own women hate our guts.

Inb4 muh SEA. Go to hell.
you lost your shit. what the hell it has to do with this thread?

I'm black and I ride the bus, and one time some homeless looking scruffy white dude came in and sat next to me. He smelled like shit and looked like shit but i gave him the benefit of the doubt. Bums gotta go places too I thought, I don't know this dude's story so I shouldn't judge. The bus driver was black as well, and I'm guessing they had some history already because the driver got pissed and told him to get off the bus. The bum wasn't having any of that shit and they started going at each other verbally. Bus driver even threatened to call the police but the bum didn't budge. After a bit the bus driver just gave up and continued driving, but the bum decided to go on the most generic ignorant hick monologue/rant about how ethnics were the scorn of America. He spouted the standard shit like "they took 'er jobs!" and "fuckin niggers taking our white womens", all the while I'm just sitting right next to him. I knew dumbfucks like him existed, but it was like seeing a unicorn, shit was surreal. I wanted to laugh and break this dudes face at the same time, but I kept my cool cuz I didn't want to draw his attention. He was fucking filthy and repugnant, and I didn't want none of that shit
Muh white privilege
you lost your shit. what the hell it has to do with this thread?
Everything.

white people hate themselves, especially our women

this forum is really making me less racist, to see we all share one thing

WE CAN'T GET LAID :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Depends. The only time I've felt people were legitametly racist to me was when a couple of Mexicans insulted me and told me to leave an area because they thought I was a white boy. Other then that I've had a foid make jew jokes about me thinking I was Jewish. I'm neither Jewish or white. The only semi-accurate jokes made to me about race were a couple of middle eastern jokes but they were from friends I had and all were in good fun. I'm an Egyptiancel if that explains the confusion.
You're retarded is what you are

You're retarded is what you are
if he was smart, he would be a millionaire now, and have some gold digger giving him the S U C C

I bumping because I need more people to join poll tbh. come on guys.

I had a 1 friend in grade school that used to hang out with me at my house. Eventually, he moved, but before he did he called me a nigger. I never spoke to him again after that
How did he call u that?