Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you ever encountered this type of guy?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
The LTN who's overly confident and always talks a big game about: "that girl was totally checking me out at the party last night", "I walked past a girl who was totally checking me out" or "I remember so many girls used to like me in high school but I turned them all down", but you've never heard of them scoring with any girl or having a girlfriend. They're living in a delusional bubble.

Not really tbh

normies nowadays don't typically have much confidence around foids

Yeah true my experience with these guys was in like 2014, before it got to this point.
they might have just needed some artificial bravado to boost their morale + motivation, since approaching foids was becoming increasingly hostile for most men

normally, they'd feel ok abt approaching foids, but if not they need artificial motivation to try to return to the status quo + so they still have a chance

by now people are averse to that, since this kind of bravado is a great way to get an SA lawsuit or be branded a 'creep,' and it's simply not worth the effort

I've only met older normalfags like this

I knew a manlet who was said that a noodlewhore was in his DMs. But I knew that shit was LARP even back then.

Nah, never TBH.

Some of the guys at my old dorm were kinda like that. Most of them actually did get attention from foids but they were definitely exaggerating how much.

Other than these guys I haven't met any men like this

How old is old? I'm 30 and I feel surrounded by youngcels here lol
yea I'm around the same age and there's tons of youngcels here jfl, it gets weird when they start skibidiposting

but generally incels are a bit more mature than normies, so it's not that bad

plus a few members are much older than us, and probably view us as the youngcels jfl

It's the same type of guys who say: "A tiger? Yeah I could take one with my bare hands easy".