Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever dreamed about having sex in sleep and then orgasming irl? I did

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
I'm 100% serious,It happend to me twice,once i was dreaming of seeing my aunt in our hallway and then i started hugging her and rubbed my dick on her thighs until i orgasmed and woke up with nut all over my pants.

another time i dreamed about having sex with two stacies in a jungle, they were giving me double blowjob until i came and woke up with nut over my pants again.

the last one is a little bit weird because it wasn't sex, i dreamed that i'm jerking off and when i came i woke up again, with nut over my pants.

Again i'm 100 serious

Yeah, I've had wet dreams too...
Not fun to wake up with that stuff...
It's ok, it's not our fault.

Last edited:
Fakecel :feelswhat:

(Im joking for those who can't understand sarcasm)

Yes, you call those wet dreams. Pretty common when you're doing the nofap thing. I've had about 3 or 2 the closest experience to intercourse on my life.

Level up to wet day dreams. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A handful of times, in periods during which I did not jerk off for a long time. Have not happened to me in years. I guess it happens more frequently if one does not masturbate.

It happened to me once. It's normal and it means you aren't too depressed and low-T to have a libido.

Yes, you call those wet dreams. Pretty common when you're doing the nofap thing.

its called wet dreams

No. I sometimes engage in sexual acts while asleep:

True. In the past, I had nightmares involving my "oneitis".

I remember the day I discovered I had sexsomnia - I was having a depressing dream of group therapy and woke up after hearing laughter from the male youth outside my door.