Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Have you ever done something so bluepilled you have no idea how you even did it?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
When I was in school I asked out a girl half a head taller than me. I was reminded of this because I saw her on the bus and she was still half a head taller than me. She was sleeping on the seat and probably did not even recognise me, which was good because I didn't want to speak to her anyway. I just smiled to myself because I found the fact I recognised somebody on the bus amusing. Tall hapa girl with very pale skin, long dark straight hair and facial features that look kind of mongoloidish but with better forward growth
It never occured to me as a youngcel that my height mattered but it should be obvious to anyone with a brain that it does.
Was anyone else this stupid as a youngcel?

when I was younger I played too many video games

Yeah, every second until now that I didn't rope.

A few years ago I found this girl that sat next to me in science attractive and went to chat with her via Facebook. I deeply regret this now, not only was it awkward but for some reason I kept messaging her dispite getting no response. Now I have long since deleted the app and semi forgot about her. I just cringe every time it comes up

Use dot think people genuinely cared about each other.