Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever cried over a girl

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Eugenics #MulattoMafia
★★★★★
Title : no I cried because of me being powerless and being treated like shit

Image 2024 09 06 010750799

I had loved one woman who I have parted ways with, but I never cried since crying is for faggots

I don't think i have

Nah. Simped?, big time!:soy:

I used to a lot but I was really delusional at the time

I cried over your mum

No, why tf would I

Never. I would never give a foid the emotional power over me and feed her delusional ego.

Rabbi you a neet?

I did. Had a girl who I thought liked me but I found out way later than I should have that she was just using me as a pin cushion. She's engaged to the guy she told me she was seeing before she unadded me though.

I feel like a weak cuck for admitting it but yes once. But it was a long long time ago.

When I was in 8th grade. It was truly over before it began.

i dont cry over things but i wanna kms sometimes due to how frustrated and heartbroken and emo im over
some satanic carnage victorian cumskin lady bitch cellulite ass and how much i wanna sniff its fumes

im still obsessed with this bitch for some reason but too bad she has her own shota manlet and that should have been me cuz ive been dreading subconsciously over sex ever since i was kid.
i was having sex fantasies of voluptuous women since i was 5

i was blackpilled before blackpill was a thing and deep down i was feeling it it was infact more dreadful back then because i didnt know how to even recall the feeling. Now that we today have all the terminology to articulate things it become more clear but sharply painful in a different way but it was way more dreadful feeling back in 00s growing up and missing out on coolest days like 2007s notorious emo band boy etc.
10s were the worst and my puberty kicked in way earlier, that decade was ugly as shit and everything was retarded and i was going trough the phase in the worst time, i was late to the party.
2020 was a relief but a dead end now. remember we're living times after nuclear weaponry creations which is beyond over but there a much bigger nuclear bitch coming up or ongoing rn is the foid vagina that is abrotionistic and soul utilizing to shits.

Last edited:
yeah, a couple times back when the foids were able to control me. It's been a long time since then, though. I've since just given up on trying to find a girl

I’ve been sad about foids rejecting me but never cried no

I've gotten very angry over a girl before. Cried? No.

Does family count ? If so then yes

Never in my life. Not enough interaction with them to have felt like I lost anything enough to cry.