Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever continuously done volunteer work before?

DioptricAtol

DioptricAtol

Deport all pajeets from this forum
★★★
And if you did, what was your experience?

I've done legally mandated community service, and it showed me a people who are really going through it. Made me realize just how commonplace the struggle is.

I've done legally mandated community service, and it showed me a people who are really going through it. Made me realize just how commonplace the struggle is.
Were they junkies/deadbeats? What kind of work did you do?

My former uni forced us to do some compulsory volunteer work

Were they junkies/deadbeats? What kind of work did you do?

I worked in a soup kitchen. I don't know what drugs, if any, they did. It didn't really matter.

If soyciety has exiled me then I don't have to help any of its units.

no sex with women= go fuck yourself.

this is a question a foid would ask. there is no truecel would ask this. truecels are never gonna get laid and you think they are gonna help with anything? :feelshaha:

I worked in a soup kitchen. I don't know what drugs, if any, they did. It didn't really matter.
How was the soup made? Was bread served with it? Was it just soup that was served up and were seconds allowed?

Made me realize just how commonplace the struggle is.
I play it poor so I get the free stuff including soaps. For me spending NEETbux on food and hygiene supply is foolish.

Dance Dancing GIF

How was the soup made? Was bread served with it? Was it just soup that was served up and were seconds allowed?
Yes, I am getting extras that I bag and eat later. Bread is usually hard tho so I get softer fresh at other soup line in rich ppl town who donate much south of me.

Last edited:
no and nevER will do that cucks work

why the fuck would i help others for free im not a nigger slave

Volunteer work is just socially acceptable slavery