Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever considered joining a real life cult?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27329
  • Start date
Deleted member 27329

Deleted member 27329

life is pain
-
It would make life so much easier. Imagine being in heavens gate for example and participating in a mass suicide.

Joined Jul 3, 2020
Posts 24

Not sure I would want that

the only cult i ever had contact where jehovas witness. but there wehre cucks. i ask them if the bible allows slavery (which it does) but they said no :soy:

Only if I can Koreshmaxx and ascend with the finest of my JB followers

If cults really engage in orgies and naked dancing and stuff like they show in the movies, then I would love to join one.

the only cult i ever had contact where jehovas witness. but there wehre cucks. i ask them if the bible allows slavery (which it does) but they said no :soy:
benifit to being jehova or whatever the fuck is your birthday becomes irrelevant no more reminders
If cults really engage in orgies and naked dancing and stuff like they show in the movies, then I would love to join one.
like the scene in the matrix
Only if I can Koreshmaxx and ascend with the finest of my JB followers
ofc

No cult wants incels.

I want to join a cult which can use real magic.

Cult leader only TeeHee

My IQ isn't low enough to join a cult.

I was raised Christian, still in a cult.

If inceldom is a cult, sign me up for the suicide pact

Yeah i've tried to join quite a few cults...

Mormons

I joined the Mormons in 2015. It gets kind of boring once you've been sworn in. I noticed a lot of the females still treating me like an incel even when I thought god girls would be different. I was taking the godpill. I just found it really boring because i go there every Sunday in a suit, i didn't really feel the connection of anyone. It was kind of like Sunday church.

God church (which I will not name for my own reasons)

I stayed with them for a couple of days. They had their own commune. The people were a lot nicer who were in isolated communities, infact it could have been a path for me. I noticed there were limited girls and majority were men. Basically 90% of men there will die virgins and never get married. It just didn't seem again like i was able to connect to anyone.

Meditation commune group (not named here)

This group was supposed to be a liberating movement where people could connect and love each other. All I saw was women sticking to the chads. The group obviously didn't do anything right. The people were still stuck in their programming.

All in all the good cult experiences died in the 60s. There are probably some good basement cults out there but they are highly secretive and impossible to find.

Last edited:
I actually consider creating my own cult.

It would make life so much easier. Imagine being in heavens gate for example and participating in a mass suicide.
Fuck Serge he goes to ban my ER thread I made when I joined and doesn't ban this. Absolute hypocrisy.

Holy shit if this isn't the most obvious bait thread by an infiltrator

Only if the final act involves doing something noteworthy like blowing up a Starbucks

Make your own Cult. :feelsthink:

1 Man cults have been something that I have been thinking about. Not caring about what others think of you but worshipping what you want instead. Making your own rituals and it could be fun.

Make your own Cult. :feelsthink:

1 Man cults have been something that I have been thinking about. Not caring about what others think of you but worshipping what you want instead. Making your own rituals and it could be fun.

What you mean to say is a group. A cult is just a negative cannotation of a culture. So yes, starting your own group based on truth, love, and real connection can be very inspiring. The type of group where you push each other for self improvement, and always act selflessly.

No, cults are usually always led by and dominated by a charismatic Chad who hordes all the women to himself, why the fuck would you join that