Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever blocked a friend from social media site or anywhere else for being a cuck?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title asks, have you ever blocked a friend from social media site or anywhere else for being a cuck? I sure as hell have, the dude did not even say ‘Happy birthday’ to me on the month of my birthday yet did it for a femoid so sod it. Not sure if he missed the birthday notification or not but still, sod him, I still decided to block the simp because it was obvious to me that he was just a total simp and even made a ‘Beauitiful women’ post or whatever and tagged a bunch of femoids if I can recall right and yeah, blocked him, could not take his simping.

Maybe I should of just seen his point of view since many of us were simps in the past but man, I just couldn’t take it but in 2016, even before I knew of the term simp, I ended noticing how there are men who suck up to women but leave men in the dirt when they are down and I ended up having a conversation with some dude I unfortunately no longer speak to, in real life and he basically told me that those type of people are called white knights and yeah, but we all were like this in the past or at least most of us men but yeah, I blocked the cuck this year.

More men need to shown what femoid nature is like, the blackpill is my guide and makes me a non-cuck and I’m drunk as hell while I make this post but guess what? Looks like I spit facts even when drunk because it’s true that men need the blackpill chucked at them, it’s the only way for a decent society at this point.

Are u drunk yea?

No I don't have friends or social media

I blocked one for being a literal faggot

I have only one "childhood friend" irl and he ignores me mostly.

No. However, I've been blocked by people who refuse to stop worshiping foids.

I don’t have social media, but women have blocked me when I send my unedited face.

Like the topic title asks, have you ever blocked a friend from social media site or anywhere else for being a cuck? I sure as hell have, the dude did not even say ‘Happy birthday’ to me on the month of my birthday yet did it for a femoid so sod it. Not sure if he missed the birthday notification or not but still, sod him, I still decided to block the simp because it was obvious to me that he was just a total simp and even made a ‘Beauitiful women’ post or whatever and tagged a bunch of femoids if I can recall right and yeah, blocked him, could not take his simping.

Maybe I should of just seen his point of view since many of us were simps in the past but man, I just couldn’t take it but in 2016, even before I knew of the term simp, I ended noticing how there are men who suck up to women but leave men in the dirt when they are down and I ended up having a conversation with some dude I unfortunately no longer speak to, in real life and he basically told me that those type of people are called white knights and yeah, but we all were like this in the past or at least most of us men but yeah, I blocked the cuck this year.

More men need to shown what femoid nature is like, the blackpill is my guide and makes me a non-cuck and I’m drunk as hell while I make this post but guess what? Looks like I spit facts even when drunk because it’s true that men need the blackpill chucked at them, it’s the only way for a decent society at this point.

It's up to you how you live your life... but if you cut people out and block them for making any mistake, you're gonna have a lonely life man...

It's up to you how you live your life... but if you cut people out and block them for making any mistake, you're gonna have a lonely life man...
This dude betrayed me in the past over that same online femoid because I called out her bullshit and this dude doesn’t seem to of changed, still a cuck that likely takes the sides of femoids over his bros.

Not really, no. For other reasons, yes.

I've got no friends. But prolly I'd block him if that happened to me.

i blocked a fefail that i was into that didn't have any interest in me and wanted me to be just one of her simp orbiters