Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been to a sleepover

• Thread starter CEO of beta eyes
  • Start date
CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I’ve been to one and I never did it again. It was in seventh grade, I think. A guy invited all the guys in the grade to his house. It was horrible, I was left out the whole time and nobody talked to me, but the most suicide fuel part is that there was a Chad who was also invited and he kept yelling at me for some dumb fucking reasons. I just let him yell at me and didn’t fight back because I’m a pussy. The kid’s mom kept talking about how the Chad is ‘so sweet’ and told her son that he should become friends with him and invite him more. Not surprised as most women are pedophiles

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years

nope , the kids back then that did sleep over where tall thugmaxxed fuck , they would have raped me if i want with them

At cousins place and 1 friends place when i was in primary school.

In Sims 3 during my playthroughs.

only when I was a kid at like birthday parties, but once i turned like 11 or something it stopped because the kids realised that they didn't have to invite me to their parties anymore because they started having a say in who got invited instead of their parents inviting the whole class

Yes with your mother

NEVER no one invited me anywere

Yeah, once with two other autistic nerd classmates. We played Smash Melee and Pokèmon and watched South Park

No I've never even visited a house that wasn't mine

Once.
I was around 13-14, his parents knew mine.

He was fat and had a huge scar on his cheek, from when someone opened a car door as he was riding past on his bicycle.

It was shit anyway. I heard he died from a drug overdose when he was in his late 20s.

Multiple times growing up I don’t really remember

Once when I was in the 4th grade. It was fun actually but I did get hand foot mouth disease a week later