Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever been to a comic book/anime/nerd convention?

Title

• Total voters
PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Manipulate, Mansplain, ️Malewife.
★★★★★
There's one in my city but i've never bothered attending, personally i don't really see the point. I have nerdy interests like vidya but the average nerd in 2024 mogs me to Proxima Centauri and back. All that would happen is that i'd get mogged to oblivion by the cosplay Chads and Stacies.

nothing like that in my area unless i drive for hours and i cant be bothered with that tbhngl

There's one in my city but i've never bothered attending, personally i don't really see the point. I have nerdy interests like vidya but the average nerd in 2024 mogs me to Proxima Centauri and back. All that would happen is that i'd get mogged to oblivion by the cosplay Chads and Stacies.
Ivr been to a couple of gun shows. Mostly old ass boomer men with grey beards. And a bunch of dumb ass gimmicky gun shit.

Ivr been to a couple of gun shows. Mostly old ass boomer men with grey beards. And a bunch of dumb ass gimmicky gun shit.
Sounds like fun kek. I envy americels sometimes.

No. I like anime, but not throngs of people. I don't really feel the need to talk anime with others either.

No but they sell toys at transformERs conventions so I might go to one to check that shit.

There is no point for me outside of that since it will be full of NT sexhavers.

Been to many but last one was in 2019. I noticed a big downfall compared to other years tbh too many commercial stands with (fake) figures, posters, shirts, surprise bags (real life loot boxes :feelskek: ) and few interesting comics or manga. In past years there was more interesting stuff like cosplay contest, live martial arts, talks from guests.

Only if you count the time my dad took me to a stamp collector’s convention when I was a child, but otherwise no.

it's probably a lonely experience if you go alone

I was walking around my city and accidentally came upon an anime convention. Since it wasn’t intentional I won’t count it.

I was at some anime convention that was in Columbia once.

I went to Comic-Con in Toronto many times as a kid. It was always cool to see people's cosplay and the retro game booths there were always cool too

No but I would try it. I would even go to a furry convention.

No but i have thought about attending them for many years and never doing it because i have nobody to go with and im too pussy to go to one

I have but they are ass and overpriced. The biggest convention in the USA AnimeExpo in Los Angeles is run by dipshits and its over crowded. They hotel gouge and food gouge. Most of the merch is anime of the season trash and artist alley is deviant art grade trash. I have literally never watched Attack on titan, my hero academia, one punch man in my life and don't plan to.

I honestly have nicer shit in my room then probably most western anime conventions.