Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever been rejected in a dream?

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
Was sleeping last night, just woke up a while ago, and was wondering have any of you been rejected in your dreams?

In my dream, I was low inhib talking to a female and they were being nice to me when I was cracking jokes, them laughing seemingly at everything I said. So anyway, I advanced and asked if they wanted to date me, to which they immediately rejected me and made a remark regarding my height.

Not even in my dreams.
(Sorry if the post isn't too long or descriptive, I'm still trying to wake up)

I Incel even in dreams.

Yes. She sort of said she would fuck me later on or something like that. To which I responded by saying her to fuck off.

I can barely remember my dreams, and approaching never really plays a role

i am not sure but i remember wanting to fuck a girl in x dream but it never progressed there.

I once had a dream where my childhood bullies were standing in a circle around me, their faces melted off and they started pointing and laughing at me. Then they started chasing me and just before they caught me I woke up.

I even got cuddled with my oneitis once in a dream :chad:
Just further confirms I'm a Chad hidden inside an incel's body

Not yet but sure soon

I even got cuddled with my oneitis once in a dream :chad:
Just further confirms I'm a Chad hidden inside an incel's body
I mean, I spoon my body pillow all the time. :chad:

Inb4 given warning for bragging.

Never had a wet dream or any dreams about girls/relationships

Nope.
My dreams are usually really weird. If I start writing down my dreams after waking up I think I can become a famous horror author... But when it comes to foids I only dream fucking them or going on dates with them tbh :chad::chad::chad::chad:

Haven't had dream in ages

Yeah it’s brutal ngl, you being subhuman and being rejected is literally imbedded into your subconscious

Yes, always rejected and bullied it was very painful, fortunately i dont remember that dream completely

Yes. A while ago. The foid in my dream told me to "pay up."

Yes. Had a vivid dream that I was getting married to former oneitis and was stood up at the altar.

I remember the feeling of standing up there in front of everyone not knowing if she was just taking forever getting ready (which was cope) or the actual case that I was being ghosted on my wedding day.:feelsrope:

Yes. The other day I was about to kiss a foid, then my dream suddenly became lucid, I said “Larp” & immediately woke up.

I've been cockteased in my dreams, so yes. I was 16, and I was at a beautiful outdoor mall with a busty blonde jb. She looked passionately into my eyes and went to kiss me, and right before our lips touched, I woke up. It is one of the most painful memories I have, and it still haunts me to this day.