Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever been punched in the face?

Have you ever been punched in the face?

• Yeah

Votes: 30 60.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Idk why but I’m curious

do punches from myself count?

Yeah. Honestly the one time it happened was from a girl from high school and the funny thing is she grew up to be a feminist!

then no, i avoided physical conflict and am generally not violent, so i've kept the fists of other people far from my face

Yeah. Honestly the one time it happened was from a girl from high school and the funny thing is she grew up to be a feminist!
Equal rights, equal treatments. Ask her for a brawl.

Actually no, you will get raped by all the foids and cucks/white knighters after.

Not in the face

I had fair bits of fights as a kid. I won some fights and lost some, i don't distinctly remember if i ever got punched in the face but i probably did so i voted yes.

Yeah man when I was a kid my sister was doing some spinning motion and hit me right in the face and I lost a tooth.

And then one time at school some kid started shit with me and he hit me in the face, then a teacher came and gave him detention

those are the only two times

yea, ended up with a blood clotted eyeball lel

Most likely yeah, but I can't remember for sure since it's been 8 or 9 years since the last time I've been in a fight.

I got punched in the chin.
No feeling on that area to this day and even worse, no beard grows there :cryfeels:

No feeling on that area to this day and even worse, no beard grows there :cryfeels:
Brutal...bullies in Finland must be savages

Honestly maybe but I can’t remember. I’ve been stabbed in the face but I don’t think I’ve been punched.

Damn that's brutal, was it painful

Actually scratch that yea I got punched in the face last year but idk when my first time was

Fuck off
full

where do you punch then, i always aim the face tbh. if the one you fight doesn't aim your face he's a bitch, and a fight against a bitch ain't a fight.
I have landed blows on dudes faces but I got lucky I guess I have always dodged of kept my distance so they can't do the same to me. Then I just tackle them. I haven't been in many fights though

I was punched by a girl when I was 14. She made by nose bleed. I never hit her back because she was a girl.... :feelskek:

No. Only in the arms, shoulders, ribs and belly. Once a bully of mine grabbed my head and beat it against a wall as well.

Several times. Much rather get punched than nutted. It's only happened the once but it wasn't pleasant.

ive been in a fight a couple of times so yea

Does boxing count? Got straight bopped in the face with a 10 oz glove. Idk if it count but that shit hurt

Yeah my father gave me a blue eye.

I feel bad for the person who would do this to me

Yepperino. Bullied as a child. Fist fights with my brother and father. Got in a fight with a bunch of teenagers but they mostly punched the top of my head.

A meth head I was selling a TV to tried to rip me off, sucker punched me in the face years ago. I beat him and his son up till the cops came.

A meth head I was selling a TV to tried to rip me off, sucker punched me in the face years ago. I beat him and his son up till the cops came.
Don’t do meth

Don’t do meth
He was HOPPED UP on meth. He kept acting gittery. I knew something was wrong. Happened at a 7/11 we met at.

Yup, side of the head, couldn't hear shit in one ear

I think I got punched in kickboxing but I’m not gonna count that.

Man I’m surprised that there’s more “yes” then “no”
I’ve never been hit
This could be a good thing for obvious reasons
But a bad thing because I’ve never been in a fight in my entire life and I would get my ass kicked if I ever do

I don't remember :feelstastyman: