Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been motivated to do something and actually gave it 100%?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Now that I think about it, I have LITERALLY never... tried in life.

I don't think there was ever one, one single instance in this life when I actually tried my hardest to reach a goal.

It's weird, it's like I was a nihilist since I was a kid or something. I never really saw the point in anything for some reason. I'm not even trying to be edgy, there must be something wrong with the way my brain is wired, cause this can't be normal. How can a human being not be interested in anything, not motivated to do anything?

I learned to play a song on guitar.

I tried when I was a kid

I have this too. It doesn't mean you're not normal because society isn't normal.

No. Before deadlines I always panicked and focused really hard on whatever I was doing, but it's hard to say you gave it 100% when you literally did it at the last possible minute.

Yeah in school I was motivated.

I was motivated to pass my driver's test as well

Yep, i do it sometimes. Sometimes it works, but most of the times it fails miserably, leaving me frustrated.

I tried my best in high school and managed to graduate from high school with a grade that suited my efforts. For the last two years I was studymaxxing with mediocre/good results, but the costs were enormous. I have average intelligence at best but on rare occasions I am very content with my results. Most of the time I do my work half-heartedly until a deadline and then I go full panic mode.

Yep, i do it sometimes. Sometimes it works, but most of the times it fails miserably, leaving me frustrated.
This.

Gave it my all to get a girl I like all of high school. Asked her out the final year and got rejected after all I've tried.
After that, I lost all forms of motivation to do anything.

I’ve gotten like that a couple times while trying to write a book. Writing is more of a marathon than a sprint so it usually runs out after a couple days.

I don't think I've ever actually given 100% at anything, maybe at most 70-80%, whatever the bare minimum required to coast by with decently good grades

A few months ago I had to study really hard because I had procrastinated too much in the spring, I ended up overdoing it and getting 100% on my exam

Now that I think about it, I have LITERALLY never... tried in life.

I don't think there was ever one, one single instance in this life when I actually tried my hardest to reach a goal.

It's weird, it's like I was a nihilist since I was a kid or something. I never really saw the point in anything for some reason. I'm not even trying to be edgy, there must be something wrong with the way my brain is wired, cause this can't be normal. How can a human being not be interested in anything, not motivated to do anything?

I really do not have any real motivation, specially now. I do not have any real interests also.

Yes, driver license

Yes, but it was never good enough and I failed anyway.
Yeah in school I was motivated.

I was motivated to pass my driver's test as well
How were you motivated in school? I was on the verge of rope every day.

I tried really hard in sports as a kid and got really good at it. Everybody wanted me in their sports teams. But after hitting puberty and changing of schools I was shitted on b everybody. I am very good at sports like futbol but because I was low tier and had zero social clout I was not given oppurtinities. They actually did everything to demotivate me and because I was not a chad every good thing I did was just ignored. After this I lost compelete motivation and because of so much masturbuation my stamina and health started detoriate. But still I can play much better than these fools but now I have lost hope.

It's hard for me to do that anymore and rarely ever did. Generally that would have implied loosing a night of sleep but my sleep quality is poor already.

As an adult,no

As a kid,almost everything i got into i did it 100%

Soccer,Handball,Art,Math,Languages,Drawing

bro please help,im in uni again,but i cant concentrate when im in home,or read a shit,i just go there,i eat all that stress when im in home im tired AS FUCK i cant do a single shit the rest of the day...

plus today i found that my bully from hs is assisting the same class as me in uni give me tips

Honestly thinking about it, I've never tried that hard for anything in my life.

I have it motivation but not at 100

Probably studymaxxing

But you see hard work means jackshit coz many people also do it. Therefore the great difference is good genetics and having the right teachers who know all the exam secrets and techniques

I have neither so guess where I ended up