Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever been led on by a foid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6018
  • Start date
Deleted member 6018

Deleted member 6018

MayoCurry
-
I definitely have. When I was a teenager a bitch sent heavy signals and I leaned in to kiss her. She was repulsed and never talked to me again.
It has always been over :feelsrope:

no man girls don't talk to me

Yep, i'm pretty sure my former oneitis, ones tried to turn me into an orbiter of hers. The signals she used to send me were very ambivalent.

Yes, by my childhood best friend. I've asked her out on 3 different occasions and each time she rejected me but in a gentle way and she always implied that maybe I would have a chance in the future.

Foids who won't just leave you alone because they require another orbiter only to act cold/different later on towards you deserve to be acid faced. They are biggest cunts in existence.

Only as a prank for the rest of the classmates to laugh at me for.

Once there was a foid, she was talking to me like she was interested and I thought this meant I had a chance but she had a bf, game was rigged from the start.

Yea in my youth when I was blue pilled. In college this girl loved that I was her beta orbiter. She'd flake on my constantly to fuck Chad when we had plans. When I told her my feelings she went "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww thats so sweet". You know it's over when you get that one. I ended up calling her a dingbat and she cut me off. Dingbat!

Yeah, at least I felt like I was

Yes, she then said she never liked me and ran off with some white normie

Not really. Foids always either ignored me or mocked me.

I never believe women who are being nice to me for no reason. Foids try to get me to orbit them but I never fall for it.

Yes bro. I asked my oneitis for a relationship twice because she gave me signals and she refused me both times. I hate that stupid bitch.

Not really. Foids want 5/10s and 6/10s as orbiters (above that are fuck buddies). I'm too ugly to be a desirable orbiter.

Foids who won't just leave you alone because they require another orbiter only to act cold/different later on towards you deserve to be acid faced. They are biggest cunts in existence.
Very well put.
Foids are the masters of deception. They are naturally talented at turning men into their orbiters by faking there is a little window of hope for a relationship when clearly, there isn't.
The way to deal with it like a man is to ask the foid directly, and send her gtfo forever after she rejected you as she always does.
But beware, the cunt will do everything in its power to keep a veil of incertitude over things : only you can force her to clarify wether she is interested or not, as she will never have the courtesy to simply reject you, as she would rather keep you as her tool beta orbiter for later use.
I say fuck to that!
We are worth better than the shit that is thrown at us.
Which is why I suggest to always confront the foid and to ghost/block/ignore her if she keep lying and giving you false hopes after that.
Foids has always been driving men crazy and they will keep doing it, let's not grant them such power.

Last edited:
Very well put.
Foids are the masters of deception. They are naturally talented at turning men into their orbiters by faking there is a little window of hope for a relationship when clearly, there isn't.
The way to deal with it like a man is to ask the foid directly, and send her gtfo forever after she rejected you as she always does.
But beware, the cunt will do everything in its power to keep a veil of incertitude over things : only you can force her to clarify wether she is interested or not, as she will never have the courtesy to simply reject you, as she would rather keep you as her tool beta orbiter for later use.
I say fuck to that!
We are worth better than the shit that is thrown at us.
Which is why I suggest to always confront the foid and to ghost/block/ignore her if she keep lying and giving you false hopes after that.
Foids has always been driving men crazy and they will keep doing it, let's not grant them such power.
Agreed 100%