Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever been in a school fight?

Have you been in a school fight before

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
Ive been in 2 fights my whole life one in 8th grade and the other was my freshman year of high school and the freshman year fight I tried to do everything to prevent it from happening but the dude who wanted to fight me was threatening me if I didnt fight him so I had to do what I had to do so I fought him and it was a tie fight but I won technically because he fucking told the assistant principal on me and I told him everything that happened and he got suspended and even the school resource officer had to talk to me the next day.

Few times. I was the one that got hit in the face. Didn’t tell anybody ever. You are the first to know.

Yeah.

The public edJEWcation system is essentially just an extension of the Jews US prisons gulag system.

A gladiator academy basically as opposed to a genuine institution of learning.

I got into a fight with some tallfag but the teachers stopped it

yea but they were friendly ones not because I had an argument with them

I almost did when I was like 11 but the teacher saw what was happening and stopped it

When I was in 3rd grade there was this white kid who kept saying racist shit to me so I fought him.

Thankfully I won because that would have been embarrassing if I lost.

#overforcrackercels #justbeganfor3rdgradeblackpanthercels

No but I had a had a band wagon full of mercenaries

Ive been in 2 fights my whole life one in 8th grade and the other was my freshman year of high school and the freshman year fight I tried to do everything to prevent it from happening but the dude who wanted to fight me was threatening me if I didnt fight him so I had to do what I had to do so I fought him and it was a tie fight but I won technically because he fucking told the assistant principal on me and I told him everything that happened and he got suspended and even the school resource officer had to talk to me the next day.
2 times

1st time in winter with a Paul dude. Very low inhib, supreme incel, he is with us rn if I remember his face well and it didn't change a bit. He was alwasy bald, had a skewed nose and was lisp, but always the tallest of all bois by an inch.

2nd time again with Paul, and his friend Adrian, but I had a fellow undiagnosed autist as a freind who with me had a 2vs2 against those guys.

Yeah.

The public edJEWcation system is essentially just an extension of the Jews US prisons gulag system.

A gladiator academy basically as opposed to a genuine institution of learning.

I've hit people but as they didn't answered i don't think it counts as "fighting" really

Yeah a lot of times I lost every time except 1 time but thats only because I was fighting a 5'0 ricecel JFL

Also the ricecel started it he slapped me for no reason so I decided to defend myself

never startet one, but finished a couple. aslong as there was a 1v1 is ok most of the time but more than that, just fucked

I used to fight some in elementary and middle school, was a regular at the principals office and got some letters home. When I was 13 and had just started middle school the school sent me to the youth psychiatric team because within 2 months of starting there I had beat up 4 "Brads" with gelled hair and brand name clothing who thought I would take "jokes" from them because I am a sperg with a lazy eye.