Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever been handshake mogged?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
A few years ago I started some job and when I was introduced to the maintenance/construction manager I shook hands with him and it was like his hands were catchers mitts. I’m not a small guy but his hands were like a different species compared to mine.

I suppose it was from his line of work doing construction using various hand tools but there had to be a genetic predisposition too.

I've never handshake mogged anyone my whole life. Everyone mogs me in that department

My hands are fairly small, so yes.

Yes. I have feminine looking hands.

Yeah. I'm handshake mogged by everyone except femoids. And some femoids handmog me

macho amerifags always like to try to crush your hand. should be shot

I have learned that when shaking someone's hand you have to be neutral. So if they try to do pull that cringe hand crush thing you'd be ready to counter crush it and crush it harder. It's all a game

Haha yes.

I remember that incident. The guy was like 2 inches shorter than me. He was the fastest Sprinter of our Uni, hyper NT and handshake mogged me brutally. I felt like a submissive cuck.

Man, I'm telling you guys handshake is so fucking important. You can establish your dominance within a few seconds.

A strong firm handshake+ eye contact and devilish grin = Dominant Leader.

it's legit over if you don't have a firm grip. in non-soy circles even chad can lose respect for having a weak grip. construction work is one of the best ways to develop a good handshake hand because your arms get strong and your palm skin gets hardened. no wonder the guy has a mogger grip ngl, probably has good genes for it too.

I have no idea why they do that. Why can't they just shake hands like normal people?

Yes, any time I shake hands. I don't think I have met an adult male with smaller hands and wrists than me.

Yes, because of my goblin hands.

all the time, at some point I even started to "train" my handshake to avoid being mogged

my hands are very gracile, people have told me they're like toddler's hands.

my hands are of good sixe and strength but i am height mogged and so if i shake hands with him it doesnt even matter im looking up at him

I was just last week. Fist-bumped mogged though, due to Corona-chan.

I have large but thin hands. This boomer guy has hands as large as mine, but twice as thick.

I have a friend who's about 2m tall and every time we handshake I get that mogging feeling when you try to make yourself bigger than you actually is. I desperately clasp his hand to meet his fingers but it's too big and my puny handlet gets lost in his bear-like claws. I feel myself a 5 yo boy who grips man's index finger instead of full hand because his hand is too small.

Depositphotos 79752840 stock photo child holding grandparent for hand

Lmao. I didnt know handshake mog was real :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

my hands dont fill up medium size gloves what do you think?

no, people dont touch, not even males.

Yes. I thought i was the only one. I met this construction worker at a friends house when they were getting their bathroom redone and when he shook my hand he squeezed the shit out of it. Dunno why he did that he seemed nice otherwise

my hands are female sized

my old boss used to do this to me all the time. he was a tall godlike Chad. i mean he was the chief of the whole dam building so you know he was successful.
i'm a short ugly manlet and whenever we would have meetings with other business people he would bring me along to these meetings. i felt like a parade monkey or even a better analogy would be the fat girl that the sexy skinny girls take to the club with them so they feel prettier. that's how i felt

my boss would pat me on the back really hard like a child and laugh heartily. he would offer rounds of drinks after work even though he knew i didnt drink. he would always act shocked in front of everyone and then make fun of me for not being a "man" since i wasn't drinking beer with the whole office. he would especially do this in front of other business people. would get my hand and shake it super hard in front of then and basically just mog me every which way he could to make himself look more Chadly. always pissed me the fuck off when i saw meetings were scheduled because i knew he would call me in at the last minute to show off how Alpha he was in contrast to me/by comparison to me. always felt like shit on those work days