Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been falsely accused of rape before?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Retarded Mexicurrycel | Ochako Uraraka enthusiast
★★★★★
I wanna hear your story on the ones who have been falsely accused of rape before on this forum, I am curious to see how foids tried to ruin your life because they tried to ruin mine before.

To women, all sub6 men are rapists yo

To women, all sub6 men are rapists yo
To put it simply, modern female "rape" is best described as post-nut clarity for women after they have sex with a sub8 and then start to have feelings of regret afterwards.

I wanna hear your story on the ones who have been falsely accused of rape before on this forum, I am curious to see how foids tried to ruin your life because they tried to ruin mine before.
I've creeped women out before but no. What happened to you?

Almost no one in this place have ever seen women's vagina irl in the first place

Last edited:
No. I effectively don't interact with foids at all.

No but a foid told people I give off a killer rapist vibe bc I had no friends during school

Not rape, but assault.

Almost got me kicked out of college, but they refused to make a formal complaint and instead just told everyone I knew and they all blocked me on socials. Didn’t have a social life my senior year of college.

Anyone who has is likely not on here as it is very much over. I've been accused of judo chopping a fat girl who i brushed into while playing dodgeball in middle school. I actually got away with extended skin on skin contact with a beckie that year because we were watching a movie and it was cramped so we were sitting down on the floor packed like sardines while wearing shorts. I came so close to nutting from the leg on leg action :feelsohh:

Last edited:
Christmas party 1983

Please don't look it up.

Yeah happened to me back in 7th grade some fat fucking torta was tryina get my ass in juvi claiming that i had groped her ass they took me to the principals office they starting fucking asking me questions asking that if i groped her in the hallway i said no i ddint do anything inshallah there was cctv and they checked the hall where dis fat bitch claimed i groped her and to their surprise she wasnt even in the fucking hallway where she claimed i “groped” her and she had no punishment not even a fucking suspension on her record nothing what a fucking clown world:feelsclown::feelsclown: the amount of fucking bullshit i had to deal with that fat foid principal making me feel bad and was siding with that fucking torta fat bitch

Yeah happened to me back in 7th grade some fat fucking torta was tryina get my ass in juvi claiming that i had groped her ass they took me to the principals office they starting fucking asking me questions asking that if i groped her in the hallway i said no i ddint do anything inshallah there was cctv and they checked the hall where dis fat bitch claimed i groped her and to their surprise she wasnt even in the fucking hallway where she claimed i “groped” her and she had no punishment not even a fucking suspension on her record nothing what a fucking clown world:feelsclown::feelsclown: the amount of fucking bullshit i had to deal with that fat foid principal making me feel bad and was siding with that fucking torta fat bitch
Well I hope she finally fucking bit the curb after that or got attacked by cartel members

Speaking of the cartel I dare these foids to falsely accuse a cartel member of rape.