Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal have you ever been caught drunk or high in public ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

utter failurecel who fails at everything
★★★★★
Sometimes I get high and roam the streets alone. This time It just happened that there were a lot of people in one place where I was heading to.

I usually panic but sort of learned to embrace not giving a flying fuck about the normies when passing them by and being visibly high, so yeah I usually just don't care but this one time I was passing by some couple and the girl was a stacy , her bf was literally manlet , not even good looking facially. May be a betabuxxer.

The man was probably in his 25s, meanwhile the girl looked prime. I got shocked when I saw them together because the man was a fucking sub5 with such a hot prime JB.

Couldn't believe what I was seeing so I stared them for like 5 seconds as they are passing me by and they realized I was under the influence of something and laughed behind my back as I passed them. :feelskek:

I don't know why I'm risking it that much honestly I may get in prison for that. There are cops that usually do their patrol during that time of the night looking for people like me.

I would never drink outside that would be scary as hell

I would never drink outside that would be scary as hell
yeah you live in swedenistan, that's understandable. Here it is safe to go out at night.

Yeah lol, most times i am forced to go outside i go sit in a park in my local town and get smashed. Its the only way I can deal with being around normfags

Nobody gives a fuck about that shit in bongland

probably? i don't really hide my alcohol when i drink in public but i don't act crazy so no one ever bothered me for it

Being drunk outside is pretty normal to see unless it's in the morning

Sometimes I get high and roam the streets alone. This time It just happened that there were a lot of people in one place where I was heading to.

I usually panic but sort of learned to embrace not giving a flying fuck about the normies when passing them by and being visibly high, so yeah I usually just don't care but this one time I was passing by some couple and the girl was a stacy , her bf was literally manlet , not even good looking facially. May be a betabuxxer.

The man was probably in his 25s, meanwhile the girl looked prime. I got shocked when I saw them together because the man was a fucking sub5 with such a hot prime JB.

Couldn't believe what I was seeing so I stared them for like 5 seconds as they are passing me by and they realized I was under the influence of something and laughed behind my back as I passed them. :feelskek:

I don't know why I'm risking it that much honestly I may get in prison for that. There are cops that usually do their patrol during that time of the night looking for people like me.
It was always horrible being outside when I would smoke weed I would be paranoid the entire time
I used to smoke a decent amount when I was younger with friends and we would just sit somewhere or walk around so we probably got caught quite alot

When I get drunk I don’t care as much though
Ive done some retarded shit While being drunk
It would have been very noticeable to anyone around me that I was completely fucked

It was always horrible being outside when I would smoke weed I would be paranoid the entire time
I used to smoke a decent amount when I was younger with friends and we would just sit somewhere or walk around so we probably got caught quite alot

When I get drunk I don’t care as much though
Ive done some retarded shit While being drunk
It would have been very noticeable to anyone around me that I was completely fucked
because being drunk is much different than being high. Being drunk means you don't give a shit about anything. Alcohol prevents you from thinking rationally it's not the same with weed. Weed makes me personally think 10x more.

I smoked a joint in Dortmund once (it was already legal to that time) and a father with his young son complained about me smoking a joint. Ironically, not even 2 minutes later he lighted a cigarette in front of his son

Yes because there have been times when I was utterly fucked up. Basically nodding off while standing still. I remember this one time I went to the store and literally nodded off as I was paying my groceries. Like for 3-4 seconds I went to the netherworld and came back and the girl at the register looked at me like she saw a ghost. I kinda felt bad for her.