Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever been called ugly?,

have you ever been called ugly?

• yes

Votes: 66 93.0%
  • no

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
fatass30000

fatass30000

Officer
★★
a lot of you say that you're ugly so it makes me wonder how many of you have actually been called ugly. Imo if you have never been called ugly then you aint ugly, when you're ugly people feel the need to let you know.

Not that many times. Only by people I knew.

People don't say it directly because that would be rude, but they let you know in other ways.

One time by a girl at school. Was one of my first major blackpills

Multiple people told me "why is your jaw turned to the side did you get punched?" and other shit but no one directly said that im ugly

People don't say it directly because that would be rude, but they let you know in other ways.
people said it directly to me, i remember in middle school i was just walking around and my classmate was just walking by and called me ugly out of nowhere. We didnt so much as glance at each other or exchange a single word and he calls me ugly out of nowhere

Multiple people told me "why is your jaw turned to the side did you get punched?" and other shit but no one directly said that im ugly
i would count it since its an insult to your appearance

是的,这很简单,但是有很多人敲你,把你归类为找不到人的人是的,这很简单,但是有很多人把你归类为不可能找到某人的类别。而且非常简单。而且有很多人敲你,把你归类。是的。而且非常简单。And a lot people are knocking on you.是的,而且它非常简单,而且有很多人在谈论它。而且非常简单。And there there there there there lots people.是的,而且非常简单。而且非常简单。Others是的,而且非常简单。

Only a few times when I was in school, BUT.... 99.9% of the time from then till now (over 15 years), I OVERHEAR it - old, young, male, female.... I hear them say something about me to the person they are with. Young people tend to joke, older ones stare or mutter a comment to the other person.

Often not even try to hide they're staring or what they're saying (even stuff like, look at him, or "how tf does he look like", "never seen anyone so ugly"..... I'm not making this shit up.

A few times, mainly as "jokes" or an insult

Also overheard stuff

I don't get given nasty looks by people(until I open my mouth) but ofc I'm cognizant enough to know I've been treated poorly due to looks in certain circumstances.

Ye I got remarks along those lines in relation to my hairline & forehead size

是的,这很简单,但是有很多人敲你,把你归类为找不到人的人是的,这很简单,但是有很多人把你归类为不可能找到某人的类别。而且非常简单。而且有很多人敲你,把你归类。是的。而且非常简单。And a lot people are knocking on you.是的,而且它非常简单,而且有很多人在谈论它。而且非常简单。And there there there there there lots people.是的,而且非常简单。而且非常简单。Others是的,而且非常简单。
@LeFrenchCel @Fat Link is this the first Chinese incel on incels.is?

"Did you see that guy?!"
"Look at this guy!"
"Looks like a monster."
... all classics.

In google translate:

Yes, it's simple, but there are a lot of people knocking on you and classifying you as someone who can't find someone Yes, it's simple, but there are a lot of people who put you in the category where it's impossible to find someone. And it's very simple. And there are a lot of people knocking on you and classifying you. Yes. And it's very simple. And a lot people are knocking on you. And it's very simple. And there there lots people. And it's very simple. Others Yes, and it's very simple.

Only a few times when I was in school, BUT.... 99.9% of the time from then till now (over 15 years), I OVERHEAR it - old, young, male, female.... I hear them say something about me to the person they are with. Young people tend to joke, older ones stare or mutter a comment to the other person.

Often not even try to hide they're staring or what they're saying (even stuff like, look at him, or "how tf does he look like", "never seen anyone so ugly"..... I'm not making this shit up.
people also stopped calling me ugly after 15, they would kinda tell it with their actions. Im sorry to hear that man, idk why they can't let us be.

people also stopped calling me ugly after 15, they would kinda tell it with their actions.
Same here for me it was also around that age (a bully said I look like a monster, which "weirdly enough" so many people/strangers obviously think)

Im sorry to hear that man, idk why they can't let us be.
Sorry for you too and I totally agree!! :feelsbadman:

A few times, mainly as "jokes" or an insult

Also overheard stuff

I don't get given nasty looks by people(until I open my mouth) but ofc I'm cognizant enough to know I've been treated poorly due to looks in certain circumstances.
i hope that doesn't happen anymore. This is why i advocate for every incel to go to the gym, they should fear us and if they make fun of us we can just bash their head in

We don't speak ching chong person on here gray

strong first post

@LeFrenchCel @Fat Link is this the first Chinese incel on incels.is?
No. @TODD THUNDERCOCK @PersonaPimp and myself are all members of the Tang dynasty.

. This is why i advocate for every incel to go to the gym, they should fear us and if they make fun of us we can just bash their head in
Based as fuck

a girl called i look like a toy and showed me the ugliest stuffed toy i've ever seen. i'm killing her in a video game soon btw

This.

One time a chick that I never to my knowledge ever interacted with came up to me and noticed some flies or a fly was buzzing around me during a hot summer day in our classroom and she said that it was fitting as flies are attracted to shit.

If I could go back in time I would literally beat her to death for that regardless of the legal consequences.

I would pound her face in with my fist until my hand breaks along with destroying her face until it is pulverized and unrecognizable.

Some people simply don’t deserve to live.

Maybe that’s us but scumbag bitches like that who are cruel for no reason don’t deserve to live either.

a lot of you say that you're ugly so it makes me wonder how many of you have actually been called ugly. Imo if you have never been called ugly then you aint ugly, when you're ugly people feel the need to let you know.
your mom called me ugly, I don't know why...

We all have. even good looking guys (jokingly)

Multiple times

This.

One time a chick that I never to my knowledge ever interacted with came up to me and noticed some flies or a fly was buzzing around me during a hot summer day in our classroom and she said that it was fitting as flies are attracted to shit.

If I could go back in time I would literally beat her to death for that regardless of the legal consequences.

I would pound her face in with my fist until my hand breaks along with destroying her face until it is pulverized and unrecognizable.
most of us regret how soy we were in our younger days, we let faggots and foids disrepect us when we could had beat them to a pulp.
Some people simply don’t deserve to live.

Maybe that’s us but scumbag bitches like that who are cruel for no reason don’t deserve to live either.
a thought that lets me cope is that these people will always be miserable. Its not because their lives arent good, its because they will always want more because they believe they deserve the best. You could give a greedy man a million dollars and he would still be miserable and want more.
These types of bitches will always be miserable because they want Chad but Chad will never settle for them, they have to settle for some betabuxx and spend the rest of their lives in a dead bedroom fantasizing about him.

Holy shit, that's ruthless.

Yes multiple times. Fakecel if not.

No, but I get called creepy multiple times and only been called fat couple of times when I was in school

Last edited:
My looks were the main thing I was bullied for in school and it blackpilled the fuck out of me. I have a selfie of me as a teenager if anyone wants to see it if they don't believe me, I was complete truecel tier back then because my face wasn't fully developed, it looked very deformed, I didn't even start growing eye brows until I was like 16

你是非自愿单身的中国人吗

girls said "eww" to me twice this year.being called ugly is nothing compared to what i have gone throw

My whole class started randomly talking about how ugly I was in high school. They were talking about prom until some guy said I was too ugly for prom, and no one would take me. The class then started debating it with some virtue signallers saying I would find someone. I never got a gf and never went to prom.

My whole class started randomly talking about how ugly I was in high school. They were talking about prom until some guy said I was too ugly for prom, and no one would take me. The class then started debating it with some virtue signallers saying I would find someone. I never got a gf and never went to prom.
it hurts the most when the things they predict about you are 100% true and there's nothing you can do to prove them wrong

One small little girl once came up to me and randomly shouted to my face that I was ugly with a devilish smile before running away. We are talking kindergarten age while I was a high schooler already, and I'll never forget that.

My folks also let me know indirectly, comparing me to fucking Quasimodo from Disney or taking me for a coomer due to how my bug eyes looked. If I could go back, I'd for sure carve their face in with a chair in Minecraft :feelsLSD: that's my greatest regret actually.

why would your own family do that :feelsbadman: this is why i say blood don't mean shit
I meant my friends, english isn't my first language. My family is annoying but they never once dared to shame me for being ugly.

It hurts the most when the things they predict about you are 100% true and there's nothing you can do to prove them wrong
It was the boys saying I was too ugly. "Let's be real, he's too ugly." "None of you would take him. Just look at his face". The girl's virtue signaled with one saying she would go with me; of course, that was a lie, but I appreciated her trying to defend me. I have said this before but men hate other men much more than foids hate us. I have always been bullied and treated like shit by men, foids ignore me.

It was the boys saying I was too ugly. "Let's be real, he's too ugly." "None of you would take him. Just look at his face". The girl's virtue signaled with one saying she would go with me; of course, that was a lie, but I appreciated her trying to defend me. I have said this before but men hate other men much more than foids hate us. I have always been bullied and treated like shit by men, foids ignore me.
i agree, most man are much more ruthless. I hate normie man way more than woman.

What makes you sub 5 facially?

Facts foids will just ignore you like you dont even exist but normies will bully u into roping

at the start of every year in elementary school we had to give everyone a compliment while standing in a circle, i just got cool shirt. The girls would lie to the teacher about me being inappropriate just so they did not have to work with me, working with me on a assignment would be a guarantee 6 at any assignment, they could tolerate looking at or talking with me for a perfect grade, this happen in high school, middle school and elementary school.

And they just called me ugly to.

I have two older brothers that went to prom. I didn't go. I'm sure my mom is happy about that.