Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever been betrayed by 'friends'

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Yes and now i dont even have friends and i dont go out.hope the worst to all traitors
May our enemies never prosper

Never had friends to get betrayed by in the first place

Sure. Guess what, there was always a cunt talking shit behind my back to them. Girls i never talked to before. Women hate ugly men.

Yes, been betrayed a few times. My previous friend group they tried to turn me into a 3rd wheel or basically like a sidekick which I wasn't having any part of. Other times people will sell you out or talk shit about you if they can get a couple points in with girls or a popular guy.

Every friend I have ever had has ended up betraying me or screwing me over to some degree. The worst part is they are all successful or became successful by throwing me under the bus, while I ended up a loser.

Yes, they started talking shit about me behind my back. Normies who struggle hard with foids. I tried to blackpill them but they thought I was making fun of them

I am very good at picking friends.

Yes, this cunt couldn't understand inceldom so he just asked me if I was gay in the presence of another person. He's dead to me now.

I’ve been betrayed and abandoned far too many times

No, I don't have friends

Yeah my friend group just turned on me one day and left me

Yeah sure, most of my friends did it

I dont put faith in friends no more telling them your problems or important stuff is mostly detrimental and there's more to lose than to gain from that .... a lot of people will use that info agains you so better not be at risk

I said something bad about a teacher once out of anger. A 'friend' told on me in school and got me suspended. He could have let is slide but that wouldn't do.

Yeah, if you can call them that. A reason I'm not interested in making friends.

Yes. When I was about 20 I went to a party with two "friends". The first one was a high tier normie who managed to get with a girl there and went away from the party earlier to fuck her. I tried to get with some other girl and failed. It was already late as fuck and it was raining and very cold, my second friend and some other guys there and I agreed to share a taxi.

When the taxi came, everyone rushed into it while I was closing my umbrella (which everyone was sharing, btw), and ordered the driver to get going without me.

I had to walk amidst the heavy rain and cold weather to the nearest bus stop, which I didn't even know 100% where it was, and take a bus home. Later, the first friend who fucked the girl told me the girls there told him I had a "silly face".

Yes. When I was about 20 I went to a party with two "friends". The first one was a high tier normie who managed to get with a girl there and went away from the party earlier to fuck her. I tried to get with some other girl and failed. It was already late as fuck and it was raining and very cold, my second friend and some other guys there and I agreed to share a taxi.

When the taxi came, everyone rushed into it while I was closing my umbrella (which everyone was sharing, btw), and ordered the driver to get going without me.

I had to walk amidst the heavy rain and cold weather to the nearest bus stop, which I didn't even know 100% where it was, and take a bus home. Later, the first friend who fucked the girl told me the girls there told him I had a "silly face".
Holy fuck thats a painful story.if karma shit exists they should pay tbh

I used to have friends but they all abandoned me

Friendship is horse shit. People are asshole and wicked by nature. Don’t reveal your secrets or weaknesses because they will use it against you... it’s just a matter of time. I don’t need friends tbh I’m tired of trying to explain my ideas to others and exhausted of listening to them (my so-called friends) so having no friends reduced my stress and my real friends now are my favorite songs. Music is better than friends.

Yes. When I was about 20 I went to a party with two "friends". The first one was a high tier normie who managed to get with a girl there and went away from the party earlier to fuck her.

To fuck a girl you met the same night is almost impossible where I live, after all I am thankful it is at least a little bit less promiscuous here

Friendship is horse shit. People are asshole and wicked by nature. Don’t reveal your secrets or weaknesses because they will use it against you... it’s just a matter of time. I don’t need friends tbh I’m tired of trying to explain my ideas to others and exhausted of listening to them (my so-called friends) so having no friends reduced my stress and my real friends now are my favorite songs. Music is better than friends.
Agreed. All a "friend" is, is a faggot who will eventually cuck, ridicule, use, and look down on you(atleast if you're incel with normie friends).

Last edited:
Once I told my friend I couldn't hang out because I was grounded and he texted back saying I'm a nigger.