Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever attempted suicide?

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
I've never attempted just curious.

yes, multiple, suicide by cop, hanging, jumping from hotel, chickened out on all

If I attempted, I’d be gone by now

Suicide by cop ?
i went batshit crazy and terrorized my mum with a katana, cop with assault rifle came in and i yielded, even though i could sui by attacking him

Once by pulling a ziptie around my neck hoping it would cut off the bloodflow to my brain and I would pass out and die quickly. But when i did it was extremely painful because I guess I didn’t realize the blood exiting my brain would be cut off first. I started to panic and hope I didn’t pass out before i could get it off. It was too tight to wedge anything under to cut it. I just barely managed to get my finger under and I guess since it was just a cheap plastic ziptie that was old and brittle it snapped off my neck with my finger underneath

i went batshit crazy and terrorized my mum with a katana, cop with assault rifle came in and i yielded, even though i could sui by attacking him
It's hard to kill yourself

Once by pulling a ziptie around my neck hoping it would cut off the bloodflow to my brain and I would pass out and die quickly. But when i did it was extremely painful because I guess I didn’t realize the blood exiting my brain would be cut off first. I started to panic and hope I didn’t pass out before i could get it off. It was too tight to wedge anything under to cut it. I just barely managed to get my finger under and I guess since it was just a cheap plastic ziptie that was old and brittle it snapped off my neck with my finger underneath
Brutal. I'm glad you survived even though you might disagree

I never tried. It’s almost impossible to kill yourself anyway. I believe some part of the brain (the amygdala) gets activated when you try to sui. This leads to people grabbing the ledge when jumping, pulling the gun away from the head in the last moment etc.

I never tried. It’s almost impossible to kill yourself anyway. I believe some part of the brain (the amygdala) gets activated when you try to sui. This leads to people grabbing the ledge when jumping, pulling the gun away from the head in the last moment etc.
True I often wonder how some people manage to do it. Although I've heard of nitrogen being a viable solution

True I often wonder how some people manage to do it. Although I've heard of nitrogen being a viable solution
The problem is also that if you survive, you will have to live with disabilities and disfigurements from the attempt. Then your life is 10 times worse than it was before the attempt.

The problem is also that if you survive, you will have to live with disabilities and disfigurements from the attempt. Then your life is 10 times worse than it was before the attempt.
True suicide is just retarded unless you're 100 percent sure you'll not survive

No I am not homosexual

I've thought about it, I was ready to do it in 9th grade but pussied out.

Damn, congratz on making it out

I think about it all day never attempted

I wanted to throw myself off of a bridge, but some ethnic guy with a dog stopped me from going over the edge to jump.

I wanted to throw myself off of a bridge, but some ethnic guy with a dog stopped me from going over the edge to jump.
i dont know if that should make you more or less racist

i always have my suigun in case things get too shitty

attempted once with a knife, mom called cops and got sent to the psychward for a month. next time i'll make sure to finish the job because i'm never going to that shitty place again if i fail.