Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever approached females?

Have you ever approached females?

• Yes (any)

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Yes (looksmatch only)

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Yes (only Stacey(is))

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 39.7%

• Total voters
Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Really simple question, I'm just wondering how hard copers (or mentalcels) some users in the forums are.
I don't disrespect those who haven't done that, because not approaching women is sometimes your subconscious telling you it's not the right thing to do. These days women make it very clear when they are open for flirting and approaches, through body language. They smile, give a few looks, act friendly with the guy and laugh at anything he says, or text the guy first. If they don't do any of that, then it's probably really not worth approaching. Women HATE to be approached by ugly, "lesser" men, especially if they're below their looksmatch, they feel disrespected as if the guy is diminishing their value.

I used to test waters and do a regular reality check from the High School days to the early twenties. I got rejected by landwhales, ugly females, brown/ethnic females, average looking females, Staceys and so on. Never "scored" once. I'm making it very clear here that I'm not entitled and I don't chase Stacies exclusively. I'm what you can call a Truecel. But having those experiences were worth it, I got Blackpilled about looks and female nature first hand, not because people on the Internet said so.
And yes, I've been to parties and events that females are supposedly open about this kind of thing.

Last edited:
Why would I, failure is almost 99% percent and I don't want to look like a fool in public while chad gets approached everywhere he goes.It's just false hope tbh.

No jfl at incels who approach and humiliate themselves while foids have 200+options at their feet to choose from

Yes bro. I regret it though.

I don’t get people who say “better to try and fail than to never try at all” that is such bullshit.

volcel if you never appraoched LOL

Approaching is pointless if you are on this site.

My approaches were prior joining it.
Well if you were well aware that you were ugly then my approach? Approaching only ever works out for chad and even so it usually dosent lead to much after. If I was to ever try to get with a foid the last thing I would do is approach, I think socializing with them for a specific reason would be significantly better than having small talk with them for no real reason other than yeah you might be attracted to her.

No, i dont have the balls to approach someone

Those "No"s are quite a suicidefuel for me.

Most users are probably youngcels that became Blackpilled because the Internet suggested so, not because life showed it the hard way, and some will probably ascend because they probably just think they are ugly (mentalcels).

Well if you were well aware that you were ugly then my approach? Approaching only ever works out for chad and even so it usually dosent lead to much after. If I was to ever try to get with a foid the last thing I would do is approach, I think socializing with them for a specific reason would be significantly better than having small talk with them for no real reason other than yeah you might be attracted to her.

I was kinda :bluepill:, the Blackpill still wasn't a thing back then, there was no Internet community representing us, and even "Redpillers" spewed garbage about approaching women (they do think looks matter, but they aren't as emphatic about it as we do).

Only to be humiliated and rejected

I’ve approached girls in person and asked them out. Some say yes and never show up. Other times I got told to go away. And on tinder is pretty much the same thing except I get ghosted when I asked them out. I’m 6 feet too

women will let you know its ok to approach...ive never had those signals pointed in my direction

Kinda true. But its too damn hard.
I only did it out of sheer desperation tbh. Shoulda known a sperg like me had no chance.

My thirst for pussy has gone down though and I’m more disgusted by foids than attracted to them now.

"Redpillers" spewed garbage about approaching women (they do think looks matter, but they aren't as emphatic about it as we do).

I was a redpill from 2013 until 2014, then slowly I was getting black but only became one in 2018.

Yes, I did it three times irl, and many times online. In both settings I got called ugly.

I have approached for 8 years in a row and failed over and over. That's why I just called it quits and joined the forum. If you haven't approached a woman before you dont know 100% if you're incel.

It was humiliating. Never again.

Yeah when I was younger, I cold approached quite a bit, but I decided I wont do that anymore until i'm looksmaxxed because I was always rejected.

Yeah when I was younger, I cold approached quite a bit, but I decided I wont do that anymore until i'm looksmaxxed because I was always rejected.
Aren’t ya 22?

Oh look 24 guests think we are awkward males who can’t “just deal with it”.

Aren’t ya 22?
Yeah, i'm 22, I cold approached when I was 18/19, and a little when I was 20, but I was worse looking back then, and I still have a ways to go.

Yes. I've approached 179 girls.

Success rate for getting dates: 0/179.

Yes. I've approached 179 girls.

Success rate for getting dates: 0/179.
You're a cuck, of course you won't get any dates out of it being a bluepilled orbiter.

A couple of times when I was younger, hundreds of times and a lot of effort online(I figured I might have better luck trying to get a girl to at least give me a chance online, bad idea). Never again. Even if I wasn't ugly, I'm too disfuntional, I'm too shit at imitating normie behavior. It's incredibly stressful for me and it ruins my mood in the long run.