Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever almost snapped?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
I once almost threw a chair at a girl in middle school

Yes more than once.
My ONLY regret was not doing more Often
But then again, i Simply skipped.
Followed by a state of Disillusionment.

I have snapped many times on things, particularly letting out my rage through smashing things. One time, my tablet wasn’t loading the sexy video I wanted to watch, and my mind was so high strung already that I threw it at the wall full force and the screen was absolutely decimated and had cracks all over. Thing was completely destroyed and never turned on again.

A different time, I was so depressed and destroyed from everything plus sleeping hardly at all for days, and I started punching myself in the face and I was surprised y how hard I hit. Left a bruise that was sore for days.

What exactly do you mean by snap?
Probably something like this
I have snapped many times on things, particularly letting out my rage through smashing things. One time, my tablet wasn’t loading the sexy video I wanted to watch, and my mind was so high strung already that I threw it at the wall full force and the screen was absolutely decimated and had cracks all over. Thing was completely destroyed and never turned on again.

A different time, I was so depressed and destroyed from everything plus sleeping hardly at all for days, and I started punching myself in the face and I was surprised y how hard I hit. Left a bruise that was sore for days.

I guess everyone had some experience like that. Breaking something because you are angry.
I thought he meant something more serious like starting a fight or killing somoene.
He might have. Idk cause I’m not OP.

Well, he said he amost threw a chair at a girl :feelskek:
That’s not the worst thing he could’ve done. I made a female friend back in elementary school cry. Her and me were building buildings out of jenga blocks and she accidentally made mine fall over. I started screaming at her and she ran away crying. She never hung out with me again and became way less social. I swear to god this experience haunted her for a while

I once slapped the glasses off a foid that used to give me shit. She wore the typical circle glasses you see on lefties.

I once almost threw a chair at a girl in middle school
I remember when this big autist kid got angry in math class and threw his table at the foid teacher and then he completely got away with it

It was funny asf
Now I think of it this kid was apparently autistic but He was popular and had a good social life he wasnt a chad either he was just some stocky fat guy
Muh autism