Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have you daydreamed about your wedding?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Either currently or in your blue pilled day have you day dreamed about your wedding? Imagining what your wife would look like, both your families there supporting you. Partying all night at the reception and dancing and then off to the honeymoon..

you will never experience this

fuck no. wouldn't even plan to get married even if i had the ability to attract females

I used to daydream about being a father but not anymore now it's just fantasize about mass murder and my own suicide.

I used to day dream about my future, none had a wife involved. Just me rotting dust

Not even once tbh

No but I have day dreamed about snuggling with my Avi

Brutal ngl
Images 86

Marriage is for Giga Cucks so no

Yes, I used to daydream about it a lot, getting married and having a cozy family was one of my life goals when I wasn't this hopeless about the future

if i have i forgot. idk about marry. no way if she isnt virgin

excuse my:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
I checked,you edited your post so I didn't get a notification.

Discord is an app which is like a social media, you can make groups ( servers ), talk to others or share media. It also has voice and video chat.

I have noticed that users that are gay or have gayyish thoughts are usually very active on discord.

I checked,you edited your post so I didn't get a notification.

Discord is an app which is like a social media, you can make groups ( servers ), talk to others or share media. It also has voice and video chat.

I have noticed that users that are gay or have gayyish thoughts are usually very active on discord.
That’s what I thought you meant by discord but I wasn’t entirely sure. I havent ever used that app tbh. That’s a interesting link you’ve noticed. I wonder why that is the case tbh.

I wonder why that is the case tbh.
Most likely because if they show their gayness here they would be banned but discord is private.

Cucked fantasy tbh

No, but i´m always daydreaming about my "gf"

Yeah, on a childhood crush.

not the wedding, but other things involving female companionship

No, personally i was never a big fan of the idea of marriage.