Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you considered widows or older women?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★
Perhaps maybe we can find an older woman who loves and takes care of us rather than the women of the current era. Surely older women aren't has lookist as their younger counterparts

no, but I have thought was dating easier in the 80s and 90s for truecels?

They will have even higher standards regarding finances, but otherwise might be fine.

I asked a 40 something out for a drink when I was in my late 20's and she basically said sure, but it won't be more than that unless you're making over 100k. And I was like, dafuq it's a drink you washed up hag. Just come right out and tell me you're for sale.

Yes, im not opposed to dating older women, if anything i might even prefer it.

I would not have a problem with dating older women. Some of them might be better than Gen Z femoids around my age.

No, i dont want an old, used up roastie thats impossible to impress because she already saw and experienced everything

What can I consider when they also aggressive towards my "human" unit?

if there is no strings attach sure. but by older do you mean 40 year olds or do you mean 60+?

Perhaps maybe we can find an older woman who loves and takes care of us rather than the women of the current era. Surely older women aren't has lookist as their younger counterparts
Yes, and I have actively tried with older women. I didn't get anywhere, they were usually not interested, or pretty demanding with standards higher than I could meet (ie expecting me to have a six figure job at 23 or otherwise be Chad).

According to them, their "standards increase with age because I have more to offer and know what I want"

Besides, old ladies are gross af. :feelspuke:

Post wall roasties are also chad only.