Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Have you completely given up on dating?

late20scel

late20scel

Major
For me it's yes. Im invisible to all women no matter age or attractiveness or weight. Even morbidly obese foids ignore me. I dont even want to locationmaxx because why bother. So much work to earn the money to get an ex-prostitute SEA monkey

Im curious whether there's any .is users who still try to date or something.

the only "dating" i do is chadfishing in tinder... i ocassionally get foids to go to restaurants or hotels and then block them. get a good laugh off of it and that's it

no real dating for my face

I've completely given up on life jfl :feelsrope:

I've given up on socializing in general

Dating is science fiction genre for me, it doesnt exists

Yeah I completely given up I’m and almost 30 year old sub 5 LTN low iq autistic kisseless virgin neet who lives with his parents I have accepted a long time ago that it’s completely over for me even though I don’t want it to be :feelsbadman:

the only "dating" i do is chadfishing in tinder... i ocassionally get foids to go to restaurants or hotels and then block them. get a good laugh off of it and that's it

no real dating for my face
sweet revange on foids for treating us like shit especially if they don't care about you or aren't even interested in being friends

Yeah I completely given up I’m and almost 30 year old sub 5 LTN low iq autistic kisseless virgin neet who lives with his parents I have accepted a long time ago that it’s completely over for me even though I don’t want it to be :feelsbadman:
Thats sad, really is :cryfeels:
That's good that you're finishing your school though :feelsokman:
School is my only cope. I have no plans after I graduate

Yes, I’m just waiting for death now.

For me it's yes. Im invisible to all women no matter age or attractiveness or weight. Even morbidly obese foids ignore me. I dont even want to locationmaxx because why bother. So much work to earn the money to get an ex-prostitute SEA monkey

There is the slightest hope in my mind I might be able to find love, not even from my own parents did I ever receive an ounce of it, with one leaving and another who would actively abuse me; it'd be truly unfair if I can't even find an ounce of love from someone. Even from a friend would be fine to me... But at the same time I don't expect much at all given my life, so i don't see the point anymore in trying.

I've given up on socializing in general, so many foids have blocked me on social media so many times, they'd friendzone me on my lucky times I was able to at least get a foid interested in at least to talk to me. I especially had a trauma from 2021 that made me look at life differently and it kind of ruined my mental health. I don't think I might not ever get in a relationship considering I'm getting close to 30

Last edited:
Yes, I’m just waiting for death now.
Gave up on dating? Lol it never even began for me in the first place.
2F8E24C8 3202 4B87 BB8C 66480BFE9D26

Yes and I also came to realize obviously a lot of bad embarrassing things happen to me so I had a GF I don't want to have those things happen to me if she's around because it would even be more embarrassing. So it's better just to stay single.

Well I never tried, like you never tried running for your country's presidency. Let's ignore I'm extremely ugly and short for a moment...we can't, but let's. I'm also autistic and very very boring, even more so IRL. It's 1,000x more likely that I win the lottery than get a date

No, I haven't given up.
I'm too money and looksmaxxed to give up.
Eventually there has to be some roastie that will (need to) settle for me ... amirite :feelsaww:

No, I haven't given up.
I'm too money and looksmaxxed to give up.
Eventually there has to be some roastie that will (need to) settle for me ... amirite :feelsaww:
There is someone for everyone, bro! :bluepill: :feelsokman:

Well I never tried, like you never tried running for your country's presidency. Let's ignore I'm extremely ugly and short for a moment...we can't, but let's. I'm also autistic and very very boring, even more so IRL. It's 1,000x more likely that I win the lottery than get a date
having conversations if we could even get people interested in talking to us is brutal

I haven't given up yet I'm 19 so still young

I will rope In 11 or 12 years if I fail

yeah I have (in theory) and by that I mean I tried and failed so many times, I know there’s no chance for me, but I can’t get rid of that stupid little feeling of hope, that maybe someday, maybe if this happens or maybe after I do this etc. it makes everything worse because subconsciously I cannot accept that I’ll be alone forever, even though I rationally I accepted it, this small feeling of hope just creates more and more feelings of disappointment and it fucks me up

Thats sad, really is :cryfeels:
Yeah my plan is to just enjoy my copes and my time with my parents and aunt and uncle and when they are gone I will rope as I will have nothing to live for anymore.

I never bothered trying to date, the social aspect feels like mental torture, im incapable of holding conversations.

I've given up hope but I haven't given up trying. Looks like I will never succeed as long as I live and breathe.

i had never tried dating, cuz women kinda scare me but i dont think its over for me yet, i believe i will ascend

2 years now.. 2 years of trying and yet did not get at least one date. It is pretty much over

Ive given up a long time ago
everytime Iam in an environment with foids they look at me with pure disgust and hatred just because Iam a short sub5 man.
No matter how my body looks foids always ignored or treated me like shit just because of my genes
No hope for dating if youre not a tall chad