Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Have You Been Used for Validation?

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★★
Has a foid ever flirted with you just to reject you later on, or used you to make some cucked bf jealous? What about being pulled out of your shell and befriended by some hyper NT extroverted faggot just to be suddenly ghosted by him when he finds a cooler friend to give him entertainment?

I don't even meet the threshold to have that happen to me

Never, being seen with me would be shameful.

Not really

I wish that happened to me. You would have to be decent looking for that

if it's a sign of being decent looking, then what about not having friends and getting made fun of by people constantly behind one's back?

if it's a sign of being decent looking, then what about not having friends and getting made fun of by people constantly behind one's back?
Well, that means you are probably ugly if that happens to you. But being used to make a girls boyfriend jelousx I would love that. I would love to cuck everyone around me

Has a foid ever flirted with you just to reject you later on, or used you to make some cucked bf jealous? What about being pulled out of your shell and befriended by some hyper NT extroverted faggot just to be suddenly ghosted by him when he finds a cooler friend to give him entertainment?
Yes

I’ve been baited and humiliated a few times. But the worst bait ever was a roasty in school trying to get me and another guy to fight over her, but both me and him didn’t fall for this bait. I’m not a fucking simp cuck.

What about being pulled out of your shell and befriended by some hyper NT extroverted faggot just to be suddenly ghosted by him when he finds a cooler friend to give him entertainment?
Yeah but more so when I was a child-tee