Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you been jewed by Sam Bankman-Fried

geneticdisaster

geneticdisaster

Banned
-
Serious question to cryptocels, did you fell for this jewish scam?
I am a cryptocel and did not fall for it. Why? My jewmeter went crazy with him, and I have a zero jewish policy.

I am a cryptocel and did not fall for it. Why? My jewmeter went crazy with him, and I have a zero jewish policy.
Remember the internet u paid to get access to ur crypto currency probably had Jew investors

kinda, I had solana tokens, not a ton, but if I knew that kike was behind propping it up I would have never invested

No.He could have only stole the dirt under my nails.

Apparently, he was laundering bidens cash

Binance CEO Announces 'Industry Recovery Fund' Amid FTX Exchange Collapse​

The world's largest crypto exchange Binance is forming an "industry recovery fund" to help projects overcome possible liquidity crises.​

Andrew Asmakov
By Andrew Asmakov

Nov 14, 2022

2 min read
Binance CEO Chanpeng Zhao. Image: Decrypt

Binance CEO Chanpeng Zhao. Image: Decrypt

In the wake of the collapse of the crypto exchange FTX and its sister company Alameda Research, Binance announced the formation of what it calls an “industry recovery fund” aimed at salvaging crypto projects facing liquidity issues.
“To reduce further cascading negative effects of FTX, Binance is forming an industry recovery fund to help projects who are otherwise strong but in a liquidity crisis,” Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao, commonly known as CZ, wrote in a tweet on Monday.

SAMS BANK GOT FRIED MAN

thats all i have to say about this fake altruism crypto peddler.

He made billions doing a simple arbitrage trade on bitcoin, THERE WAS LITERALLY NO NEED FOR HIM TO TRY AND SCAM AND MAKE MORE MONEY OUT OF CRYPTO WITH THE WHOLE FAKE COIN PUMPING UP HIS PROJECT ANGLE.

The dumbest angle i have ever known, with billions in the bank why push for slightly more billions, UTTER GREED AND IRONICALLY JUST REINFORCES THE GREEDY JEW STEREOTYPE.

I sold all my SOL a while ago

I KEEP TELLING PEOPPLE ONLY INVEST IN GOOD PROJECTS

ETHEREUM IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE

LINK

CARDANO

THESE ARE NO SCAMS BY DEFINITION

YOU WONT MAKE AS MUCH MONEY WITH THESE COINS BUT YOU WILL MAKE AND CAN STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY IF YOU BUY AT THE RIGHT TIME

BUT ALAS NO ONE EVER LISTENS

HENCE HUMANITY IS WHERE IT IS THE SAME OLD TIRED CHIT AGAIN AND AGAIN SHORT TERMISM EASY ROAD THINKING, INTELLECTUAL LAZINESS, ZERO EFFORT

Ok GrAY

View: https://youtu.be/uGZrZq6z-Ig?t=312

this raised alarm bells for me

WHY THE FUCK WERE VENTURE CAPITALISTS GIVING BANKMAN FRIED BILLIONS IN CAPITAL FOR THESE LOON AQUISITIONS IT MAKES NO FINANCIAL SENSE FROM THEIR ANGLE. VENTURE CAPIITALBY DEFINITION WANTS A RETURN A BIG RETURN ON THEIR MONEY EG 5-10X WITH THE LEAST POSSIBLE RISK, THE RISK OF INVESTING IN CRYPTO IS FUCKING IN THE MOON.

This just screams of another elite just playing with money, NO ONE ELSE CAN GET VENTURE CAPITALISTS TO INVEST BILLIONS IN THEIR COMPANY WITH ABSOLUTELY FULL ALL BUSINESS PLANS, APART FROM HERRRR DERRRR I WILL PROP UP FAILING CRYPTO BUSINESSES (WHEN 80% ARE KNOWN FRAUDSTERS).

Bankman fried was not smart its just another example of an uber connected clown playing with money and doing hair brained projects at a low iq level.

Even if you didn't use FTX, he still made the crypto market tank.

Which is actually a good thing to a lot of people since you can buy low.

But a lot of others, are pulling out altogether and done with crypto for good.

As for me, I just see this as a major bump in the road.

Web 3.0, crypto and the metaverse is in the very near future.

Even if you didn't use FTX, he still made the crypto market tank.

Which is actually a good thing to a lot of people since you can buy low.

But a lot of others, are pulling out altogether and done with crypto for good.

As for me, I just see this as a major bump in the road.

Web 3.0, crypto and the metaverse is in the very near future.
I was short the market, and I am still short.
So, yeah, I should actually thank this jewnigger

i dont invest creeptoes.

A little bit, I sold most of my crypto last year, I still kept the stablecoins.

I always buy around Christmas.

View: https://youtu.be/uGZrZq6z-Ig?t=312

this raised alarm bells for me

WHY THE FUCK WERE VENTURE CAPITALISTS GIVING BANKMAN FRIED BILLIONS IN CAPITAL FOR THESE LOON AQUISITIONS IT MAKES NO FINANCIAL SENSE FROM THEIR ANGLE. VENTURE CAPIITALBY DEFINITION WANTS A RETURN A BIG RETURN ON THEIR MONEY EG 5-10X WITH THE LEAST POSSIBLE RISK, THE RISK OF INVESTING IN CRYPTO IS FUCKING IN THE MOON.

This just screams of another elite just playing with money, NO ONE ELSE CAN GET VENTURE CAPITALISTS TO INVEST BILLIONS IN THEIR COMPANY WITH ABSOLUTELY FULL ALL BUSINESS PLANS, APART FROM HERRRR DERRRR I WILL PROP UP FAILING CRYPTO BUSINESSES (WHEN 80% ARE KNOWN FRAUDSTERS).

Bankman fried was not smart its just another example of an uber connected clown playing with money and doing hair brained projects at a low iq level.

I don't fall for the excuses of The Tribe when they pull these sorts of stunts.
Bankman-Fried might be an idiot but he and the others like him behind the scenes always intended to scam and steal all the money

nah too lazy to invest in anything

Turns out that Bitcoin and crypto currency was one giant scam from the very beginning, I've known about this for fifteen years where everybody called me crazy for saying such. Guess who is laughing now?

:lul: :lul: :lul:

It was always about tax evasion, money laundering, and financial extortion retards!

"Muh alternative independent freedom currency against the political establishment!"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

Bitcoin RIP 2012-2022 :feelsthink:

Last edited:
It is if you use monero and binance/hardware wallet
Ask ISIS how safe crypto currency is for anonymous financial transactions.

[As they were tracked by crypto currency exchanges financially and then had a drone missile up their asses shortly afterward.] :feelsjuice:

ConstantSilkyBaboon size restricted

Last edited:
Ask ISIS how safe crypto currency is for anonymous financial transactions.

[As they were tracked by crypto currency exchanges financially and then had a drone missile up their asses shortly afterward.] :feelsjuice:

View attachment 676526
Cuz they are low IQ sandniggers who probably traded bitcoin on the first exchange they found.

Meanwhile the online drug trade is more active than ever thanks to monero and some basic defsec

Cuz they are low IQ sandniggers who probably traded bitcoin on the first exchange they found.

Meanwhile the online drug trade is more active than ever thanks to monero and some basic defsec
Explain El Chapo then. :feelsjuice: