Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you been Hunting

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
Have any of you I would love to go out and sack a deer and eat it or shoot some ducks and eat them

Have any of you I would love to go out and sack a deer and eat it or shoot some ducks and eat them
I’m actually planning on going bow hunting with my Chang dentist friend soon. He expressed interest in hunting, so we will both be going for the first time. I shot top 40 in the high school state tournament after only practicing an hour a week.

so why dont you?

Yes. Went elk hunting in canada 2 years ago with a rich friend. it was very fun. i enjoyed collecting plants in the woods more than the actual hunt though.
so why dont you?
need a license in the us

No, my father not hunter, and thats why is eaven harder to SEAmaxx

No, my father not hunter, and thats why is eaven harder to SEAmaxx
do you have to be hunter to SEAmaxx?
Yes. Went elk hunting in canada 2 years ago with a rich friend. it was very fun. i enjoyed collecting plants in the woods more than the actual hunt though.

need a license in the us

Imagine not having hunter's license

in red dead 2 yes

I want to hunt some foids

For many years I killed lots of pretty animals and ate them. I've butchered my old neighbors deer usually for the front half.

I've eaten all kind of dead stuff. Crows, rats and armadillos!

Killing and eating varmints doesn't require a licence as long as they are destroying something. Such as deer and rabbits in yor garden.... Etc. Etc.

But all them bleeding guts stains your soul, brothers...

Yup.