Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you been bullied?

Been bullied?

• Yes

Votes: 42 73.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Rather not say

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★★
Just interested to know who has suffered bullying from foids or otherwise.

Any stories of revenge would be greatly welcomed!

Victims almost never take revenge because they are afraid of their bullies for the rest of their life.

Victims almost never take revenge because they are afraid of their bullies for the rest of their life.

Fair point, however push someone too far and they could snap. I'm sure it happens although it may be rare.

Only verbally when i was 14 years old. I was more sensitive at that age but... My two bullies were also my friends so when i spent time with one of them outside school at his house he was the nicest guy ever. We played seiken densetsu 3 on emulator together.

At school he was a dick most of the time, definition of a fake friend. I ended up punching him on his cheekbone, not hard but he got a bruise for a few days. He didn't even retaliate physically.

No, not really. I was made fun out of but i made fun out of them too. It was something playful involving both sides, just for fun.
I used to bully others in primary and middle school, but in highschool i stopped it because i thought thats what losers would do.

There was a piece of shit violent gorilla named troy who used to poke fun at me. Even fucked my oneitis.

I got rid of him

Just interested to know who has suffered bullying from foids or otherwise.

Any stories of revenge would be greatly welcomed!
Yes I have been bullied

No never got revenge

Only verbally when i was 14 years old. I was more sensitive at that age but... My two bullies were also my friends so when i spent time with one of them outside school at his house he was the nicest guy ever. We played seiken densetsu 3 on emulator together.

At school he was a dick most of the time, definition of a fake friend. I ended up punching him on his cheekbone, not hard but he got a bruise for a few days. He didn't even retaliate physically.
I have someone similar. He's a cool guy, when we're not around foids or other people he knows. But when we're around them, he turns into the biggest asshole on earth. Constantly using me as a prop for his comedy act.

I have someone similar. He's a cool guy, when we're not around foids or other people he knows. But when we're around them, he turns into the biggest asshole on earth. Constantly using me as a prop for his comedy act.
Most of my ex "friends" use to act like this, only the somewhat good looking normie friends. The introverted incel tier friends i used to have were the most loyal ones, but they abandoned me in the end too. It's strange really, all of a sudden a person don't want anything to do with you anymore. I think it has to do with foids entering their lives, or they just "grow up" and turn into adults then change drastically.

I'm still pretty much the same person i was when i was 15 except i'm more blackpilled now. I would still hang out with my ex-friends today if they were the same like in the early 2000s.

I call theses types of people frenemies.

not as much as some

I was an outcast and been bullied since kindergarten jfl :feelsrope:

I wasn't bullied but foids used to laugh at me in middle school and other guys just thought I was some meek, timid loser.

Nope. I was never bullied. I was the bully. I got all the girls and was a total badass.
This is a stupid question. Every incel was bullied.

I picked no by the way because I'm going to answer a dumb question with a dumb answer.

Depends on how you define bullying. I've never been shoved into lockers and people dont go out of their way to attack me but i'm certainly ostracized from the mainstream.

Yes, I always fought back and I was declared as the bad guy for it.

Fuck school.

Yup. From 6th grade to 12th.

No because I have have a powerful family

Yes. A lot. Both verbal and physical. And for years.

Yes, constantly. Mostly about my fatness and my face. School was hell and I don’t see the situation getting any better. My cucked parents don’t even allow me to diet or go to the gym:feels:

for most of my life,also i'm still getting bullied at workplace

I've been shit on for my looks and not being an extroverted NT NPC to this day. There's always some insecure faggot trying to use me as a scapegoat for an ego or "status" boost. If you are truly "undesirable" then people will never want to see you win. There are way too many coping idiots in this world who think that they're better than you when they aren't.

Last edited:
not bullied just ignored

not bullied just ignored
Not being bullied is actually pretty easy, you just interact with others as normal but don't make any friends, thus you will be spared the drama.

Yes. Heavily. I developed social phobia from it and it has grew to exponational size now. My depression is also partially due to bullying. I wish guns were not banned on my server if you know what Im trying to say.

There was a piece of shit violent gorilla named troy who used to poke fun at me. Even fucked my oneitis.

I got rid of him
Based
Nope. I was never bullied. I was the bully. I got all the girls and was a total badass.
This is a stupid question. Every incel was bullied.

I picked no by the way because I'm going to answer a dumb question with a dumb answer.
OPs an idiot
Yes, I always fought back and I was declared as the bad guy for it.

Fuck school.
Funny how they put the blame on you for both getting bullied and fighting bullies back. Once I got scolded and suspended by a principal, he told me I was like the barbarians from antiquity and people like me was the reason there are so many wars JFL that was when I knew for sure humans are full of shit

Jfl “rather not say” = Yes.

I got rid of him
Keep coping. He’s still fucking your oneitis

First year of high school, drove past like 6 foids in my class that weren't exactly hot, who I'm pretty sure I tried to help once when some kids started bullying them, I hear "oh it's <my name>" half a second later "ewwwww".

Another time I was around my class some girl said something like "and my sister said I was so lucky because all the boys in my class are hawt" > me sort of happy, untill in the corner of her eyes she sees me "well except for him ofcourse". Same bitch later tried to get her brother to intimidate me for absolutely no fucking reason at all, not that it worked guy did nothing but stare at me and nothing happened.

Some parties that I was the only person not invited to and stuff like that.

Crazy how this shit is still in my head 18 years later, I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night.

Asian with ugly face, Tourettes & Stuttering. Yes.

I got rid of him

:feelskek:

I was an outcast and been bullied since kindergarten jfl :feelsrope:

Same here. I remember being four years old and thinking I was surrounded by dumbasses at school.

Yes. Heavily. I developed social phobia from it and it has grew to exponational size now. My depression is also partially due to bullying. I wish guns were not banned on my server if you know what Im trying to say.

I think one of the reasons why I'm an incel is because all the bullying made me feel insecure and unconfident. Also, being physically unattractive, obviously.

Crazy how this shit is still in my head 18 years later, I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night.

Yeah, it's crazy. Happens to me all the time.

Last edited: