Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you any social media accounts

Have you any social medis accounts

• Facebook

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Instagram

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Snapchat

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Twitter

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • None

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
Im just curious if any of you incels are trying to status maxx, personally I've none but I had a Facebook account a few years back but only had like 50 friends on it so I deleted the account, also im ugly tbh so no point

I used to have a facebook but deleted it quickly. I was trying to fit in at school.

Cuckerberg probably still has my data and has sold it to the Chinese. It’s over.

All of them though I barely use them except Snapchat.

none of these 4, i dont wanna see suifuel posts all the time from stupid foids

I have everything. But u should asked DO YOU USE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS.

Fakecel if you actively use social media tbh

I should have made the poll visible because some assholes is just ticking all the boxes
Fakecel if you actively use social media tbh
This tbh

I had a fake FB to earn coins for crossfire by completing surveys

I only have Facebook, and I rarely use it.

I had a Facebook account a few years back but only had like 50 friends on it so I deleted the account
same

using facebook as an incel is a waste of time. I used it for three years and all the conversations I had were initiated by me...

tbh if you want to social media maxx in 2019 you have to fraud+photoshop every single picture to even be considered normal.

I voted on everything I have an account on that you listed. I no longer have a Facebook account since it got disabled.

Interesting results tbh

@Blacktarpill tbh

Last edited:
Used to have facebook and twitter but I deleted my accounts a couple of years ago.

No, I hate Facecuck and each one of the similar social networks. I wouldn't open a profile even if I could careermaxx as I wish. There's no like function for your genes.

Facebook, but I only use it to keep in contact with some family. Other than that I could care less about it.

I have snapchat but I only have like 3 friends on it, as a Truecel would.

I have them but I don’t haven’t seriously used them in over a year or so. I only keep them around because I’m somewhat of a hoarder both in the physical and digital world

I created a throwaway account in Kikebook to buy an used phone. I only used it for that.

I have committed social suicide by deleting all my social media around September 2018. I'm pretty much a ghost now.

I use some of them for stalking.

I don't like social media. Plus I have no social circle for that.

I have Facebook and Instagram. Both were made because one of my bandmates pressed me to do it because of the band back then. I'm active in neither of them now though.

I have cuckbook, but thats it.
I update it like once a year.
Always thought social media was trash used to gas up the popular extroverts even more
I use some of them for stalking.
My nigga

none of those, unless fake stalking accounts on kikebook count

None, I don't have a smartphone and I deleted my Facebook account in 2011.