Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you actually given up yet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date

Given up?

• Yes, going to LDAR until the bitter end

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Yes, going to rope sooner or later

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • No, I still have hope and am working on my life

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • No, I still have hope but I’m not making much effort

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Yes, but I cope with copes

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
There’s always a lot of talk about LDAR and suicide, but have you actually given up on life and possible relationships yet or do you still have hope?

Most men here are larping because they're still young.

Once you hit 30 you have NO OPTION but to give up.

yeah, i can barely even socialize with others, just lol at approaching or trying to talk to a female. I have no clue how to "NTmaxx," the shit is literally impossible.

You know it's over or not since 16.

I was 16 when I came to the conclusion that it never began.
22 now kek.

@OP ive given up on relationships, but i dont NEET/LDAR, i studycel and cope with games and memes.

rightly or wrongly I still have hope that one day I'll get my shit together and improve my life and get a girlfriend

I don't want to torture myself to no avail. LDAR is really bad choice. I'm simply enjoying what my life has to offer me. I may not be slaying, or flying a plane, or fighting in a war, or discovering the world, or doing anything of much interest outside gym, video games and drugs, but I can't let myself be paralyzed by FOMO, some things are just not for this lifetime.

I'm gonna try surgerymaxxing my jaw since it completely fucks up my face. If that doesn't work it's shotgun time.

I was 16 when I came to the conclusion that it never began.
22 now kek.

@OP ive given up on relationships, but i dont NEET/LDAR, i studycel and cope with games and memes.
Fair play. Coping is kind of a form of LDAR though.

At the very least I can wait around for Singularity.

As long as I reach aging "escape velocity" there could potentially be thousands of years for me to have a good life.

Was a self improvement coper in my mid to late teens. Wised up, it's beyond ovER. Studyceling and moneymaxxing until I decide to sui.

Fair play. Coping is kind of a form of LDAR though.

True, however if you atleast work/studycel i dont see it as pure LDAR.
LDAR=not doing anything productive aka NEETing

ive given up being LDAR for 2 years now

Almost 28 it's ovER for me by 30 i will have no hope left anymore. It's just coping for me now.

23 and I had stated way back when I was about 17-18 that if life didn't get any better by 25, I'm killing myself... and by literally a fucking rope. I was thinking of hanging myself in a forest somewhere on my day off of work so that no one would bother me and would only realize when I didn't show up for work the next day. Then again, if shit hits the fans before 25, then yeah... but I will not be a fucking virgin and still miserable at age 30, fuck that fucking shit!

yeah, i can barely even socialize with others, just lol at approaching or trying to talk to a female. I have no clue how to "NTmaxx," the shit is literally impossible.
I heard you look like a normal tall white guy is that true?

I heard you look like a normal tall white guy is that true?

i guess but i'm 5"11 3/4, so not tall, just average

and yes im a white aspie faggot who has never approached a girl.

Small slivers of hope inside me. Focusing on lowbfmaxxing and money/statusmaxxing.

Not yet. I'm "going through the motions," so to speak.

I'm not getting my hopes up that my life will ever turn around, but I can't say that I've officially given up yet.

I've given up on making friendships and romantic relationships. However, I'd never be a NEETcel or settle with being a low-wagecel either, so I stemcelmaxx.

Yes, going to LDAR wageslavery until the bitter end.

Kms sooner or later.

Easy to say you give up spending time on the forum but at least 80% of you have a oneitis you still fantasize about when you see

Yep, I am completely defeated.

I have mood swings. I don"t wan to give up but I really don't have much hope left tbh

24 looking to get plastic surgery to go from a 2 to 5 or higher. Hoping to enjoy whatever 20s i have left and then go back to school to settle into an office grind from 30s onwards

I still have hope but not making much effort since even if I put in a lot of effort nothing will change.

Like I told you guys I will travel to every country in the world first

Yeah. Whats the FUCKING point of trying anymore? Been called ugly since elementary school and still to this very day. Rejected by every girl i tried to get with. Why the would I waste my time anymore?

Im supposed to be trying to study and get a job, so i can became a scortcel and, at least, dont die as a fucking virgin.... but the hard fact is that ive given up. I cant study, cant go to job interviews, cant even eat some days.... Im 27 btw. Its so fucking over for me...

see you at the bitter end guys