Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you accepted being forever alone or do you still have hope?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

NT Extermination task force
★★★★★
After graduating hs I knew from that point it was over as I'd never talk to a young woman again.

I still have some hope

I still have hope

I know its over but I still try I gotta try something

Yes I've accepted it, and I have zero hope.

hope is bluepilled

once u accept that foids could never really love u, it is ez 2 accept their absence

foids aren't loveable, so if they won't even love u properly then what is the point

Last edited:
i am filled with an overwhelming amount of @hopelessness

My hope is the rope

Not much hope

At age 30, I've accepted my place... tho, it won't be for much longer. Fuck this "single til death" bullshit. Just off yourself when you're ready, that's honestly how I look at my life at this point.

After graduating hs I knew from that point it was over as I'd never talk to a young woman again.
I have high expectations from my surgery / leanmaxxing and SEAmaxxing.

I will visit Pattaya to lose my V card to a bunch of whores. I will setup a threesome there too maybe even a foursome. After that, I will go to Vietnam for a week and datespammaxx, then I will go to Japan or stop by Korea too on my way to Japan, I'll spend a week in each datemaxxing again. Then I'll go Philippines for 2 years and try to ascend there too.

If all of those fails after all the effort I've put into myself. Then I will declare it over at last and end my life without any regrets as I have truly done everything I could at that point.

A single one-night stand without any money attached will be enough to satisfy me. If I can't even get that there is no point to continue to live as no matter how hard I work on myself mentally and physically I will never be complete without an equal by my side.

At age 30, I've accepted my place... tho, it won't be for much longer. Fuck this "single til death" bullshit. Just off yourself when you're ready, that's honestly how I look at my life at this point.
Come with us to pattaya

I`ve come to the realisation that it`s over

I`ve come to the realisation that it`s over
herve-pepe.gif

even if you had sex today that's still a very good chance you'll die alone

I have accepted it I have no hope anymore and haven’t for years I’m almost 30 plus I’m and autistic low iq kissless virgin ugly neet all women everywhere would be repulsed by me once my parents and aunt and uncle are gone I’m roping.

Last edited: