Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Have y’all ever tried a psychedelic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
Was it a positive, neutral, or negative experience? Would you recommend it?

no, but I plan to if my copes don't last me or if i get bored/need to find new copes

No I haven't tried it

yes bro. tripping this weekend in the woods probably

I dropped acid a couple of times, it felt nice but it wasn't a life changing experience or anything like some people claim to

I just did some 4 Ho Mipt last Saturday. Fuck that. The libido boost is torturous.

Like all psychedelics which provide erotic enhancement are a fucking nightmare. While Chad does MDMA & fucks two girls simultaneously you stay at home & wish you were never born.

Yeah man that shit was surreal

no, Joe Rogan
I've had a really bad experience with some edibles
now I'm too paranoid to try something stronger
I like depressants tho

Last edited:
Fbi but yeah. I say you try every drug and especially every psychedelic atleast once tbh. Atleast the non bad/hard ones.

My First acid trip was spent freaking out in bloc/the incels.co vc I think tbh. all I remember is rotting in my roomlistening to music and shit. It was worth the money and a good experience though. Unfortunately that’s most of the times I’m doing drugs though. It’s just rotting on the incelosphere. To this day I will roll off my ass and go onto discord vc’s and yell at you like I (apparently) did to @Ropemaxx and @Personalityinkwell

Fbi but yeah. I say you try every drug and especially every psychedelic atleast once tbh. Atleast the non bad/hard ones.

My First acid trip was spent freaking out in bloc/the incels.co vc I think tbh. all I remember is rotting in my roomlistening to music and shit. It was worth the money and a good experience though. Unfortunately that’s most of the times I’m doing drugs though. It’s just rotting on the incelosphere. To this day I will roll off my ass and go onto discord vc’s and yell at you like I (apparently) did to @Ropemaxx and @Personalityinkwell
lmao

Just scream darth maul over and over again theory :feelshaha:

many times
hard to tell, I agree with the saying that sometimes you will get a trip you don't enjoy but you need

never have and never intend to

Did shrooms twice in HS, first time it was amazing, second time I guess they weren't any good because I didn't trip that hard and felt like shit the whole time. Never did acid because I was too scared I would have a bad trip.

Sadly not, but I would like to take some

Yez 300-350ug plus weed on top every week ngl tbhtbh until my brain fried on 2nd month

A few times, but the last one caused me to have a panic attack and I ended up in the emergency room lol

I did shrooms a couple times. If you are mentally stable it can be fun. Otherwise it's not.

Yes. They are amazing, makes me happy. Sometime on the comedown(coomdown because I tap like 100 times) I see suffering and fear

As a part of the 10% of this forum older than 16, yes.

The first time I took LSD was one of the best days of my life, took when I was 17. Will never forget that magical day of feeling like a kid again but in an adolescent body. Listening to my favourite music and almost wanting to cry it was so beautiful. Just looking out the window and seeing all these patterns you'd never normally notice, you watch the world come alive and breathe. I can see a bad trip being absolutely horrible though, and towards the end of the trip you often want it to end but can't sleep for a few hours.

Had a bad trip with mushrooms, but it wasn't because of anything specific to shrooms. Bad trips can happen with any psychedelic pretty much.

2-CB used a few times, good fun. Found it easier to think than when on LSD, but don't really remember having any thoughts too profound or amazing.

MDMA and Cannabis are sometimes considered psychedelics but guessing you don't mean them. Anyway the former is a blast, legit makes you feel things you'd think yourself incapable of feeling. the latter is well, weed. That one also blew my mind when I first tried it, now it just slows me down.

Never did have a problem with any drug other than fucking alcohol though JFL at bootlickercels who support prohbition. I don't want to sound like I'm promoting drug use to incels, but if you're seriously considering suicide, at least consider slow suicide first. If you are going to give any "drug" a try other than weed I would recommend MDMA. It is a normie drug but it will at LEAST temporarily give you a "good personality", you'll be full of joy.

I probably got lucky with LSD, it was before I was "truly" blackpilled so god knows what I'd think now. Drugs can be very dangerous to incels, but also very useful as copes.

No I am not a degenerate druggie.

LSD over 30 times for sure. Mostly positive and some negative but it was my own fault tbhngl

LSD 1x
Shrooms 3x
DXM 15x

extremely positive, eye opening and pleasurable
looking back i never should have done them because im pretty sure they contributed to my mental illness

I've done acid a few times. It's negative but in the moment it's positive if you like getting really really extremely high.