Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have women considered that they are objectified and raped because of their personalities?

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
when you read the phycology of rapists it’s rarely ever for sexual pleasure but more often to regain a sense of control as they were often abused and raped as children. The end goal of objectification and rape is to regain control and make the victim an object.

Have women not considered that if they acted human and acted like people that people don’t want to rape then maybe they wouldn’t be raped?. It seems like they want to be raped, perhaps they have a victim kink or something. I mean maybe if they were kind people wouldn’t rape them?. Seems like the obvious answer to me. They need to be more confident too so men don’t want to rape them, people aren’t going to treat you like humans when you’re not confident. Idk, seems like they just don’t want to take accountability

if women dont want to get raped then maybe they should work on their personality it's as simple as that

if women dont want to get raped then maybe they should work on their personality it's as simple as that
Exactly. They just need to start acting like people that people don’t want to rape. Maybe start my being kind. Pick up some hobbies that don’t involve rape

Normies apply the just world fallacy to everything else, I don't see how rape is different, it was their vibes, personality and ick factor that got them raped and they need to work on it

Normies apply the just world fallacy to everything else, I don't see how rape is different, it was their vibes, personality and ick factor that got them raped and they need to work on it
Just personality fallacy lolz.

Think About It GIF by Identity

if women dont want to get raped
Man, women are fantasizing about getting raped. Have you ever fantasize about ANYTHING THAT YOU DONT LIKE? Of course not, people fantasize about good things.
They probably like getting raled, if they wouldnt they would try to do normal things like hobbies instead masturbatimg and fantasizing about getting raped.