Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have we missed an important development step as human beings by not experiencing affection and intimacy with a woman?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I used to think that it was mostly not experiencing sex with a woman that wants me that I actually feel miserable about.

But I'm starting to change my mind. I actually want a woman that I'd have something in common with, to enjoy spending time with her, to feel her close to me.

Have we not developed some parts of our psyche by being denied love and affection? Perhaps even our brains, their physical compositions, have been altered by the loneliness?

Absolutely, even if you looksmax and get a gf she will think something is very off.

Have we not developed some parts of our psyche by being denied love and affection? Perhaps even our brains, their physical compositions, have been altered by the loneliness?
You make a good point, and yeah there's no way that our loneliness has no psychological effects on us. How they manifest, i don't know but we are missing something

Yeah talking with foids,getting their validation is crucial to further progress in social and most other areas in life

I don’t know. I know that women are empty and vapid creatures that only feel selfish lust and have no true loyalty but I would still like to know what it feels like to be desired tbh.

I became a colder person tbh

Affection from women was the reward for going out and doing battle with the neighboring tribe..it is one of life's fundamental rewards. Of course we are missing out...

Not experiencing affection and sex as a teen completely fucks you up

Yes, we are basically feral children.

we are just trashes of this world

omg this is what i wanted to write

Hey Tesla was volcel. We’re in good company at least.

Who gives a fuck? We were only denied the experience because our fucking bones arent placed well in our faces

I used to think that it was mostly not experiencing sex with a woman that wants me that I actually feel miserable about.

But I'm starting to change my mind. I actually want a woman that I'd have something in common with, to enjoy spending time with her, to feel her close to me.

most of you guys are mentally different from the rest of the world because you missed some mental point in developing into an adult. anything from a childhood kiss, teenage virginity loss, or a first gf. missing any one of those things usually leaves mentally/emotionally/spiritually stunted/lacking , especially if u got bullied on top of it.

I see affection and being desired as a way of being validated and being told - you're not inferior, you're a man of quality.
Maybe it's just me....

I became a colder person tbh
Not experiencing affection and sex as a teen completely fucks you up
Who gives a fuck? We were only denied the experience because our fucking bones arent placed well in our faces
Hey Tesla was volcel. We’re in good company at least.
cope
Affection from women was the reward for going out and doing battle with the neighboring tribe..it is one of life's fundamental rewards. Of course we are missing out...

Yes, it's a need that's naturally met with at the maximum around 17.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back