Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have we covered everything about the blackpill?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
What more is there to say? I feel like I'm talking about the same subject over and over and over. Its driving me a little insane. Have we discussed everything to its full extent? I'm sure we haven't literally but sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in a cycle of talking about the same shit. "height matters" yes we all know that. "foids are self centered attention whores who only like Chad" yes we all know that. "race plays a large roll in looks" yes we all know that (well not all but even the ones who don't believe it KNOW about the theory). I swear I see the same threads day in and day out. Sorry if I'm just rambling on, I'm just tired of my days always being the same. I learn about the same things in school, I read about the same things at home, when I'm working I do the same thing every day and I post and read the same things online.

yes bro its either swallowed too much blackpill turned insane or swallowed too much blackpill eventually turning bluepilled again because human HOPE is so fucking strong. it doesnt matter anyway life goes on

There will always be more blackpills as science progresses and we pierce deeper and deeper into the foid psyche.

Lmao no you have to be reminded of your genetic inferiority everyday

Remind3

No, we still need information from Ancientcels(55+)

Yes. You should consider leaving.

We need more data on the dogpill and horsepill, for examples. As time goes by new topics will emerge, also more supporting data for blackpill principles. The blackpill is alive and strong, you just have to be patient, boyo.

yes bro its either swallowed too much blackpill turned insane or swallowed too much blackpill eventually turning bluepilled again because human HOPE is so fucking strong. it doesnt matter anyway life goes on
I just look at the mirror, thats solves the problem assuming that you are a truecel

Pretty much everything to discuss so far has been discussed in PSL and here. It's still good to have a place to discuss Blackpill/incel issues.