Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion have u ever shown your power level

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Like when you’re out and someone says some really dumb shit and know exactly how to counter it or you see some stupid shit online. It’s almost a satisfying feeling tbh

power level? this isnt dragon ball nigga

I tell it like it is and make no apologies about it when confronted with bullshit. This isn't revealing your power level per se, but it does signal to non-NPCs that you're not an NPC.

My power level is too high for me to conceal it anymore, I get nasty looks from everyone when I go outside because they automatically know I‘m a misogynistic and based truecel khhv

It actually has became too dangerous to reveal your true power level to normies. If you still have any contact with this cucked society (like you have to wageslave, study or anything else) your low value male status in combination with your revealed power level will get you in trouble. Normies will begin to use labels like "misogyny" and "incel terrorist".
Many years ago when I was working instead of parasitemaxxing I actually tried to tell my bluepilled coworker how fucked up gynocentric system is by showing him all the statistics and information. In the end he said something along these lines: "yikes doode, you need to get therapy because you're clearly wrong, women are beautiful and kind people, and all evil in the world is coming from men". I never used my power again.

For the "highly inhibited" yet observant, measuring power levels of others comes naturally.

I always repress mine, however. To most people, I have a power level of "zero".

yes but no one takes me seriously because im a turbomanlet :feelscry:

It actually has became too dangerous to reveal your true power level to normies. If you still have any contact with this cucked society (like you have to wageslave, study or anything else) your low value male status in combination with your revealed power level will get you in trouble. Normies will begin to use labels like "misogyny" and "incel terrorist".
Absolutely.

Many years ago when I was working instead of parasitemaxxing I actually tried to tell my bluepilled coworker how fucked up gynocentric system is by showing him all the statistics and information. In the end he said something along these lines: "yikes doode, you need to get therapy because you're clearly wrong, women are beautiful and kind people, and all evil in the world is coming from men". I never used my power again.
If I heard this in person, I would laugh hard and tell the dude how much of a fucking dumbass he is. Reasoning doesn't work with NPCs, you must laugh and ridicule.

Like when you’re out and someone says some really dumb shit and know exactly how to counter it or you see some stupid shit online. It’s almost a satisfying feeling tbh
I told my whole famiri I am an incel JFL

mine is 7.62 mm :feelsohh: