Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have u ever just thrown ur motel jizz towel in the bathtub?

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I feel bad for patrons after me who got the towel I basketball shotted into the bathtub after it had been all over my bare coom & salvadoran paytoilet fluid covered kok, balls, and pubes to clean up, if cleaning staff there half asses, mang :lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:

This was yrs ago, btw

The Lord is watching

hopefully stacy used it after and rubbed that crusty coom towel over herself, mang
probably cope because foids can sense cels and their emissions a mile away

over

hopefully stacy used it after and rubbed that crusty coom towel over herself, mang
probably cope because foids can sense cels and their emissions a mile away

over
Would be great tho, mang :feelskek: :smonk:

Not in the bathtub, no. I threw it on the bathroom floor.

Also based :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :smonk:
They've had to deal with way worse, disgusting things in rooms. A cum stained towel on the floor is practically immaculate, by comparison.

They've had to deal with way worse, disgusting things in rooms. A cum stained towel on the floor is practically immaculate, by comparison.
I’m lmao because im high af rn, mang :feelskek: :smonk:

I think they dry out anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back