Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have u ever fell for red pill online scam courses

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
-
I actually once payed 25$ to some redpill scammer thinking it would change my life :feelskek:

Was 17 dumb back then

No. But i actually used to believe in the redpill for some time before i found this forum.

no but i used to believe their shit. Then when i started drugmaxxing i became aware of the bs

I actually once payed 25$ to some redpill scammer thinking it would change my life :feelskek:

Was 17 dumb back then
No because I'm poor ASF and ain't paying some bald 50 year old man shit.

pay for redpill courses is retard

I have fallen for free ones

I paid $10 for RSDMax course and Dustin Wayne domino effect. It was all cringe as fuck

That 33secrets grifter almost convinced me to buy his course when I was in my redpill looksmaxxing phase but thankfully I've always been a cheap bastard so I didn't do it :feelshehe:

Never fell for spending money on it as there is plenty of free material that exists. Tried redpill and gymmax think most youngcels should try too (on the basis of its better than the alternative aka being 29, KHHV and rotting here like I am)

There is no course for your height.

I paid for ebooks and bought in to the redpill, when I was younger, but never any courses. Watching cringy PU artists made me realize their advice was bullshit. If someone tried half of that shit IRL they'd get their ass beat by simps. Quite obvious its mostly staged/fabricated.

Plenty of free material exists, so I never felt the need to pay. Could've just read a questions at r/askTRP before mods nuked it. It was actually great because most questions revolved around dealing with women's bullshit. But I used to believe things like holding frame and game mattered.

No, I kinda knew it was over back in highschool.

I know theres got to be some dude on here who subscribed to hustlers academy

No, gullible people would. Anything (Information) you ever need, you can find for free online

Luckily, I found the blackpill before running into the redpill

Redpill is a bluepill for chads in denial.