Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have u been to a theme park?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Our whole school had to go to a theme park a while back and that day turned into a mockery as i was way too scared to ride the big ones, ofc all the chads went on there. I ended up having to ride the bumper cars until we had to go home. The next day i was called a bitch since 8am to 2pm

Rollercoasters are not fun at all, they are just somewhere between frightening and annoying. I have no idea how normalfags feel any joy while riding on one.

Rollercoasters are not fun at all, they are just somewhere between frightening and annoying. I have no idea how normalfags feel any joy while riding on one.
They need to show foids they can ride big boy rides while she will ride chads cock after.

I'm fine with rollercoasters, its ferris wheels that make me feel nauseous tbh.

They need to show foids they can ride big boy rides while she will ride chads cock after.
Surely it is beyond that though.
Even washed up old boomeroids who've been brendan frasered and haven't seen a vagina in two decades seem to enjoy rollercoasters.

yeah I've been to a bunch a bunch of times. don't be a pussy br0

When I was younger, never feared riding anything tbh

I'm too ugly and also have no friends to go with

I used to go to Six Flags every Summer as a kid

I would like to go to these theme parks and stab them normies at random and ruin their day

I don't ride rollercoasters or anything similar.
Don't feel bad about it, doesn't make me less of a man or anything.
I just don't see the pleasurre in doing so and they usually cost alot for 30sec ride, no thanks.

Yeah, I didn’t like the long lines though. Rollercoasters were fun to me but now I’d probably back out after seeing people get stuck for hours on them.

Our whole school had to go to a theme park a while back and that day turned into a mockery as i was way too scared to ride the big ones, ofc all the chads went on there. I ended up having to ride the bumper cars until we had to go home. The next day i was called a bitch since 8am to 2pm
Stop being a pussy and just ride the roller-coaster. I was also scared of big rides but one day I jumped over my shadow and took a ride. Holy shit best experience ever I rode dozens of roller-coaster that day lol.

no but it sounds fun

ive been to water parks

Universal Studios Hollywood, SeaWorld, Disneyland. all ive been too, im too much pussy to go to six flags tbh