Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Have u been called gay because you never have a gf?

ezio6

ezio6

Only 1% incel are blackpilled, extreme paretto
-
Even your parents starts thinking theres something wrong with u, and gossiping with their neighbors about their kid being posibbly a homosexual

Afaik no, but I fear some people think that

A foid in my class once asked if i was gay but otherwise no.

during a job i had at a grocery store, this obese hispanic girl kept assuming i was gay and tried to hook me up with an actual faggot that also worked there, i quit a week later, made me so damn pissed.

Yes
incel trait tbh

during a job i had at a grocery store, this obese hispanic girl kept assuming i was gay and tried to hook me up with an actual faggot that also worked there, i quit a week later, made me so damn pissed.
That's attempted sexual assault. Why didn't you file a report?

Imagine if the roles were reversed.

Incel trait: People assume you're gay because you don't have a gf
Trucel trait: People immediately know why you don't have a gf 10 milliseconds after seeing you no matter how bluepilled they may be

Tell them no gf for my face, mang

yes my father through out my entire childhood thought I was either asexual or gay. I got treated like shit by foids when i was quite young so naturally I stopped associating with them so my father though I was gay and at some point I rember he started telling his friends I was asexual when i was like 10 years old jfl. my sisters also picked up on my dads behaviour so they also started thinking I was gay and they still think that probably. My sister once told me that her reaction if I ever were to come out would be I knew it. :kys: other people never said anything about it or insinuated i was gay so it wasn't my behaviour but purely the fact that i got no bitches

Nah, my parents never said or mentioned anything about a gf or mentioned women at all.

But most people just presume I've never had one given my skin color and overall appearance

Thankfully no. I Have no Gay vibes

Like twice as a joke
I only get mad when people ask me why
I have a relative that is like 50 and hasnt had a gf in like 20 years so inceldom is nothing new to my family

Not by parents- or extended family afaik though I fear some may think that.

A few classmates in middle school-HS made jokes about it from what I recall, but idk if they actually did think that or were purely fucking with me.

My old classmates thought I was gay

That's attempted sexual assault. Why didn't you file a report?

Imagine if the roles were reversed.
too high inhib, would have rather just quit and went home to my vidya than assume anyone else would give a fuck

For years my family did. I don’t think any of them know any gay people or can see any “signs” or whatever. Probably it was a terminal stage of their denial. I think they see how thoroughly committed I am about inkwelldom now that I’m that much more fat and old and isolated.

Trucel trait: People immediately know why you don't have a gf 10 milliseconds after seeing you no matter how bluepilled they may be

Brutal

Suifuel

Yes by my own family , Chico :cryfeels:
but good way to punish n tell them no gf for my face n race, crip.

over

10 years ago yeah, but nowadays nobody even asks if I'm single or not since they already can see that it's over for me

Yes they knew i wasn't but did it to be spiteful .

Even your parents starts thinking theres something wrong with u, and gossiping with their neighbors about their kid being posibbly a homosexual

People do often ask them what's wrong with me when I complain about my inceldom...

Yes, my mom asked me if I'm gay

Nope. Im not an effeminate priss

once a girl in class asked

Earlier this week a girl that I like made a joke about me being gay :feelsrope:

Normsoyciety uses such labels as 'gay' ( even though only less than 1% of male population may be gay ) to shame men and to force them to date or marry subhuman females, single moms, masculine feminist tomboys etc.
Don't care that someone thinks about me. I'm only attracted to feminine women.

You Should Have Punched That Goblina's Face ( In Video Game )

No

I have 0 friends and a small family so maybe that is why

Also I am so ugly it may be so obvious that they don't need to assume me being gay is the reason I don't have a partner

I've been called many things, over the years. Let me recount once again...

"When you do this, you look men-tal-ly re-tar-ded" (Mother)

"He's a fairy" (My paternal grandfather)

"Are you gay?" (This was shortly before my half-cousins hit my head)

"He acts like a girl" (He'd laughed at me daily in group therapy and say 'Tch' when I would line up near him)

"I'll kick his little ass around" (Same person who took pictures of my naked body and laughed with his roommate)

"Future school shooter" (Somali boys)

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"

"He's a freak"

"Nah, you Nigger"

"Sup Nig-guh" (Tall White male)

"Hello, Su" (The night before my discharge from the psych ward);

"Very stupid" - Then: "Very dumb" (He walked past me twice and said those things; I was in the psych ward for suicidal patients)

"He special" (I was sitting on a bench reading a pamphlet)

This user has not been banned, despite being a non-virgin active on Looksmax.org, since he stopped coming here years ago...

@11gaijin is a decent user, on Looksmax.

Normsoyciety uses such labels as 'gay' ( even though only less than 1% of male population may be gay ) to shame men and to force them to date or marry subhuman females, single moms, masculine feminist tomboys etc.

Thats us blackpiller swimming against the current, sooner or later u know what happen

:yes:
:yes: :yes: :yes: