Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have to wagecuck today

Buglyethnic

Buglyethnic

Banned
-
Spent my holiday rotting at home in bliss and now I have to go back to my shitty minimum wage job filled with people I dont get along with. Life as a poorcel and low IQcel sucks so much. I literally have no energy for this bullshit. And yet unless I miraculously get a lot of money this is how I'll spend the rest of my life.

What’s the job mate, I have never worked a day in my life and have to get one soon.

What’s the job mate, I have never worked a day in my life and have to get one soon.
Some part time warehouse job. My frail incel body is fucked from having to lift heavy stuff

Free gymcelling.
I've honestly gotten bigger from it. So i guess thats a good thing. But I just dont have the energy for it being a depressioncel. I just wanna sit indoors and not have to interact with normies

Some part time warehouse job. My frail incel body is fucked from having to lift heavy stuff
oh shit must sound painful, anyways good luck brother, do they at least allow you to listen to some music while on the job?

I've honestly gotten bigger from it. So i guess thats a good thing. But I just dont have the energy for it being a depressioncel. I just wanna sit indoors and not have to interact with normies
I feel you bro.

oh shit must sound painful, anyways good luck brother, do they at least allow you to listen to some music while on the job?
Thanks dude. Yeah they do let us listen to music.

standing allday for 6 hours for me sucks
LSK.gif

standing allday for 6 hours for me sucks
LSK.gif
I would have quit a long time ago if I couldnt listen to my music/audio books. It makes it somewhat bearable and I can blot out the normies to an extent and enter my own world

I would have quit a long time ago if I couldnt listen to my music/audio books. It makes it somewhat bearable and I can blot out the normies to an extent and enter my own world
yea its torture. its boring af, if i had music everything would be bearable.

im trying to get a job so I can buy weed and lsd. beyond that i have no plans fuck life