Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Have to go to an internship cause of school, they threatened to fire me because the foids hate me

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
Basically my supervisors and the people reporting are ALL foids, there are like 2 guys there and both are in their own office allday. You can guess how it boils down, worst part is that they dont treat me bad at all and give 0 critique and then dump ridicilous lies to my boss which is in another city such as that im sleeping or work or that im unmotivated and always late??? Fucking whores I swear if I get kicked out and therefor get kicked ill get some sweet fucking revenge you can count on that. Ive been late once in the entire internship and stayed longer like twice for it for the equal amount, at my freetime i was listening to music while my head was on the table yea and they tell me to not do it cause the door was open and apparently people can see it??? Why tf is that my problem its usually closed then dont fucking open the door you mongoloid retards. And to my unmotivation, I get 0 DOLLARS per hour wtf are these cumskins expecting??? Of course ill just do my job and nothing more.

You should just quit that internship tbh. You will most likely get fired anyways since they are all foids. You don’t even get paid so why even bother?

You should just quit that internship tbh. You will most likely get fired anyways since they are all foids. You don’t even get paid so why even bother?
I need it for my degree

I need it for my degree
Brutal shit. They are making you a slave just for basic needs. Life is never easy when you are an incel

like a co-op class? you becoming an apprentice of some kind?

Shape up bruh.

Plant a bomb in the office after your internship ends. :feelsclown:

like a co-op class? you becoming an apprentice of some kind?
No its just that the school wants you to experience how work is, I go 3 weeks school then 3 weeks work and the grade the workplace gives you is basically worthless its just if they throw you out you fail the whole year and you gotta repeat. I need that shit for my degree

Cope. Türkchad slays.

No its just that the school wants you to experience how work is, I go 3 weeks school then 3 weeks work and the grade the workplace gives you is basically worthless its just if they throw you out you fail the whole year and you gotta repeat. I need that shit for my degree
Sounds stupid but makes sense

Hang in there bro.

at least you're a glorious western europecel

0 DOLLARS per hour
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Kinda cucked tbh, it’s like you’re their slave. Why did you accept it in the first place? Anyway you should leave bugs and errors in your work a few days before your intership has ended, or make foids fight themselves or something.

Wear a star of david necklace from now on. Kikes won't fuck with one of their own

wait your not getting paid anything?

fuck that shit dude, i wouldnt move my damn ass for those cunts